Need update 1.20

odin78

I've downloaded update version 1.21 and 1.22 but I get an error message that I need the version 1.20. I can't find this file under FAQ/Updates section. Can u please help me?

Regards,

Andreas

I've downloaded update version 1.21 and 1.22 but I get an error message that I need the version 1.20. I can't find this file under FAQ/Updates section. Can u please help me?

Regards,

Andreas

a better way is to compleatly uninstall your corent version and manualy delt the remaning files from airbus x more info on how to remove airbus X is here: http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=41047

and install the latest version 1.22 then it should work.

a better way is to compleatly uninstall your corent version

Seriously? But after I re-install it will still be the original version. I need to update to 1.20.

Andreas

I dont understand the courent version is 1.22 and can be downloade here http://aerosoft-shop.com/support.php?language=en if you are registrated els do it and get the latest version 1.22 only. dont get the update version get the compleat installer from there as 1.20 is out of date there for not exsisting Anymore.

I dont understand

When I try to install the 1.22 update, I get a message that I need to install the 1.21 version first. When I try to install the 1.21 version I get an error message that says I have to install the 1.20 update first! See the dillema?

So the 1.20 version is out of date or removed... great... so now what do I do?

Yep sorry i see i just ment you cold get it that way. but checked it and only from your order page you can get it if you got it from Aerosoft, my bad. Thats a problem. but what version is it you try to update from ?

I know just asking as a Simmarket costumer have a post from the 10 december showed that he got version 1.22 the latest version.

There for i asked what version you had as it depends on when you buy it. I know simmarket normaly give you the latest version, but if they only gives you the curent version at the time you buy it and then the update patches until now, i dont know. but i had a look and normaly they give the latest version, whit out updates. so you always have the latest version

• 2 weeks later...

I know just asking as a Simmarket costumer have a post from the 10 december showed that he got version 1.22 the latest version.

There for i asked what version you had as it depends on when you buy it. I know simmarket normaly give you the latest version, but if they only gives you the curent version at the time you buy it and then the update patches until now, i dont know. but i had a look and normaly they give the latest version, whit out updates. so you always have the latest version

Ok, I thought I might have the latest version as well. But, I still have the problem with nose dive on final approach and this was to be fixed in the updates.