Upgrading from Version 1.2

paulrunge

I have been unable to upgrade to the current version (2.?) and it is very frustrating. I bought the software from an online retailer but forget who and the usual suspects don't have any links open for me in this software. Why does it have to be so complicated??

Thanks.

Paul

• Upvote 1

I have been unable to upgrade to the current version (2.?) and it is very frustrating. I bought the software from an online retailer but forget who and the usual suspects don't have any links open for me in this software. Why does it have to be so complicated??

Thanks.

Paul

Your `online retailer` will have sent you a deliciously detailed email which will HAVE THEIR ADDRESS ON IT. Have you opened you email account?

All else fails, ask your credit card company or check your card statement. Have you done so?

Things are only difficult when you make them so for yourself, or others, for example by not supplying any detail for the product in question. Do you truly expect us to be able to assist on the meagre scraps you bother to provide?

• Upvote 1