Mega Airport Brussels Installer Problem

rdpv

Hi

I purchased to day Mega Airport Brussels at Aerosoft . The pack comes with two zip files ,one for FS2004 and another for FSX.

The installer worked fine and I got the scenery working for FSX but for FS2004, after entering the serial number, the registration succesful message appears and after some time it says that the scenery has been installed.

But when I start the FS2004, the screen asks for Area Missing entries. I had seen a message in this forum where one can activate the scenery through scenery library . But I don't see any entry of Brussels 2007 at all in the folder Aerosoft in FS 2004.

Why is it . How do we set up Brussels LS and Brussels Sc.Whithout which one can not activate.

What could be wrong when the scenery for FSX installer perfectly works, and scenery installer for FS 2004 does not work.

Any help please?.

Hello Rdpv,

Find out the number of the missing area and then open the scenery.cfg in Notepad and find out what title it says, then find this in FS9 in the scenery library and remove it or correct its path.

You can also enter the 2 scenery entries manually once the error is corrected.

Also if your running Windows Vista/7 install the sceneries by right clicking on the installer and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

Hello Rdpv,

Find out the number of the missing area and then open the scenery.cfg in Notepad and find out what title it says, then find this in FS9 in the scenery library and remove it or correct its path.

You can also enter the 2 scenery entries manually once the error is corrected.

Also if your running Windows Vista/7 install the sceneries by right clicking on the installer and selecting, "Run as Administrator".

Thanks. Actually as you had rep;ied to my email, the problem was solved by cleaning the folder Instalshield Installation and freshly installing the scenery with the serial worked.

Thanks for your valuable advice. I am now enjoying Brussels so nicely developed by Aerosoft Team . Hats off to Dream Factory and Aerosoft. and to you a big Thanks.

• Upvote 1

• 8 months later...