fatal error at end of flight

petsumnets

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparently noone cares about the fact that some users DO have this fatal error problem.

Some say, "some people are actually having real problems", like Paul Golding did in a former post;

some others say "what does it matter when FSX crashes, it is not a major problem!" in a former post.

In other words: aerosoft offers a product that has "major" problems and "less major" problems (like the FSX system crash). The customer buys it and if some users encounter problems afterwards, well, don't worry! At least it doesn't blow up your machine! Oh, in this case, thanks Aerosoft, that I still can use my computer!

Buy Airbus X, it may work, it may not, but after all: don't fuss when a problem occurs because aerosoft only considers the REAL problems!

Hello Petsumnets,

You state the plural when you say "Major Problems" when in essence this is over exaggerated, so please stick to precise points instead of generalising.

As this is a problem that not everyone has then as it has been said time and time again very hard to pinpoint the issue.

If Aerosoft could find out what it was on these systems that caused it then I'm sure they would fix it in an instance.

A few users have indeed proved the fact that this problem is indeed caused by the system and not the product.

2 users have completely re-installed there computers from scratch and the "Major" problems they had before suddenly disappeared so what conclusion do you draw from that.

You state the plural when you say "Major Problems" when in essence this is over exaggerated, so please stick to precise points instead of generalising.

As this is a problem that not everyone has then as it has been said time and time again very hard to pinpoint the issue.

If Aerosoft could find out what it was on these systems that caused it then I'm sure they would fix it in an instance.

A few users have indeed proved the fact that this problem is indeed caused by the system and not the product.

2 users have completely re-installed there computers from scratch and the "Major" problems they had before suddenly disappeared so what conclusion do you draw from that.

Well, when I read all the different posts regarding the Airbus X, then there is definately more than one problem, so I keep it in the plural form.

Regarding the fatal error crash on exit, I wonder: how can it be then that the Airbus X CAUSES a system to crash? Then there must be something wrong with the product, otherwise there is no system crash.

I have an additionnal software installed of approximately 400 GB, and none of the softwares is in conflict with the system. Airbus X is. Why?

I as a customer do not have to prove Aerosoft that my system crashes because of Airbus X - it is Aerosoft that has to deliver a product that DOES NOT crash a system, right?

Reinstalling a whole system with a size of 400 GB takes 2 weeks and it won't guarantee a thing. So this is definately not an option!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, when I read all the different posts regarding the Airbus X, then there is definately more than one problem, so I keep it in the plural form.

Regarding the fatal error crash on exit, I wonder: how can it be then that the Airbus X CAUSES a system to crash? Then there must be something wrong with the product, otherwise there is no system crash.

I have an additionnal software installed of approximately 400 GB, and none of the softwares is in conflict with the system. Airbus X is. Why?

I as a customer do not have to prove Aerosoft that my system crashes because of Airbus X - it is Aerosoft that has to deliver a product that DOES NOT crash a system, right?

Reinstalling a whole system with a size of 400 GB takes 2 weeks and it won't guarantee an thing. So this is definately not an option!

I understand your frustration, but can you tell me, why I had not one CTD since September last year when I bought the Airbux? And I did around 50 successful flights (nearly 130 flying hours) so far.

As Shaun stated, Aerosoft would be more then happy, if they could fix ist. But even after checking the code over and over again (as Finn stated in one of his posts), they couldn't find the reason causing those CTDs on various systems. And no developer can test all possible combinations between hardware, OS, FSX and its addons.

I understand your frustration, but can you tell me, why I had not one CTD since September last year when I bought the Airbux? And I did around 50 successful flights (nearly 130 flying hours) so far.

As Shaun stated, Aerosoft would be more then happy, if they could fix ist. But even after checking the code over and over again (as Finn stated in one of his posts), they couldn't find the reason causing those CTDs on various systems. And no developer can test all possible combinations between hardware, OS, FSX and its addons.

If we both buy a new car today and one of us seems to have a problem with the central locking system, what then?

Then the first one is lucky and the other one has bad luck and goes back to the garage in order to let the problem fixed, right?!

Aerosoft doesn't trace back the "fatal error on exit"-problem to their product as it only occurs to a minority. I seem to be the one with the bad luck but 40.- euro for the Airbus X is reason enough not to accept such kind of errors.

It is not a matter of frustration. It is a matter of finding solutions to problems. Here, the problem is an exit error that leads to a system crash. Fine. If it is not to be solved within FSX, then there must be another solution.

Which one? This question is addressed to Aerosoft.

If we both buy a new car today and one of us seems to have a problem with the central locking system, what then?

Then the first one is lucky and the other one has bad luck and goes back to the garage in order to let the problem fixed, right?!

Aerosoft doesn't trace back the "fatal error on exit"-problem to their product as it only occurs to a minority. I seem to be the one with the bad luck but 40.- euro for the Airbus X is reason enough not to accept such kind of errors.

It is not a matter of frustration. It is a matter of finding solutions to problems. Here, the problem is an exit error that leads to a system crash. Fine. If it is not to be solved within FSX, then there must be another solution.

Which one? This question is addressed to Aerosoft.

Sorry, but that's a pretty silly example. If you both bought an identical PC and installed identical software, then there wouldn't be an issue......or both of you would have the issue. The point is, YOU have (and some others as well) something that's causing a conflict and this is proven (as Shaun already said) by those that have done a total re-install and no longer have the problem. Finding out what that is when Aerosoft don't have the issue on any of their PC's is another matter of course.

Sorry, but that's a pretty silly example. If you both bought an identical PC and installed identical software, then there wouldn't be an issue......or both of you would have the issue. The point is, YOU have (and some others as well) something that's causing a conflict and this is proven (as Shaun already said) by those that have done a total re-install and no longer have the problem. Finding out what that is when Aerosoft don't have the issue on any of their PC's is another matter of course.

Of course.

I am the problem. Nothing else.

Thanks Aerosoft. At least I helped financing other upcoming projects by spending 40 Euro!!

Of course.

I am the problem. Nothing else.

Thanks Aerosoft. At least I helped financing other upcoming projects by spending 40 Euro!!

Out of curiousity, I did a new install of FSX last night on to a formatted HD with nothing on it except a new folder called FSX. After adding Acceleration and rebooting etc as per Nick's guide, the first and only add-on I installed was the Airbus. I started FSX and set time to "day", weather to the default "building storms", aircraft the default 737 sitting on the runway at Stansted.

I then loaded the AirbusX with engines already running and just pushed the power and selected flaps 2. All very normal and at 2,000ft I exited from FSX and............................yep, bloody crashed again :lol:

So, I'm certain this has nothing to do with a conflict with anything else in FSX, but, the fact it affects me and not others must mean I have something on my PC that doesn't play nicely with AirbusX. Exactly what that conflict may be is anyones guess and I'm not bothered enough about the issue to be at all interested in doing a whole system re-install :o

I think you analogy is certainly incorrect, the A-10 use to crash upon loading for some and the cause was from another 3rd party developer who had altered a default FS9 file, but this problem would show up when the A-10 was loaded.

So you way of thinking immediately puts the blame on the product, which in this case would be incorrect and untrue.

So saying that it then puts doubt into your statement, it may well be right, but then it may well be wrong.

Hello everyone

Sorry for my English, because it is a translator.

I have the same problem as previous consultant and the question I desistaldo whole and INTAL FSX Airbus only the X and the same problem, I think it is not PC and yes of aerosof and although we are the minority that does not work well believe the plane that should be taken as solutions and not ignore us, I sent several emails to customer service and in no response last for more than 20 days

Just to say that for my part Aerosoft should be aware that something is wrong

My compliments to everyone

The AIRBUS - X. Stay on the shelves and not in FSX. € 40 for garnish

GreetingsEscucharLeer fonéticamente

Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado

Hello Maester47,

I'm afraid that if it works for a lot and not for the minority that there is an issue, then the product must actually work.

Its like this all over the software industry, you will get a fair share of customer who no matter what cannot resolve the issue until they try the inevitable.

It may be that there something installed on these machines that clash with what the Airbus wants to do and then the problem arises.

However I think we are talked this subject to death.