NEW KLAS

Marcanthonystorm

Just wondering about the night textures. I bought the product but night lighting is not available. On the SimMarket sight there is some doc,kml file to download. Should I download it and where do I put it. I was a bit disappointed to see no lights at night. Thank you Shaun

Marc

Just wondering about the night textures. I bought the product but night lighting is not available. On the SimMarket sight there is some doc,kml file to download. Should I download it and where do I put it. I was a bit disappointed to see no lights at night. Thank you Shaun

Marc

From the Aerosoft web site (Las Vegas X entry):

'Night textures: Of course we know that night textures are important for Las Vegas. Therefore our developer has spend some time researching if we can make an exception for this single city: We can!

A free update with night textures will be published until end of March 2011 for everyone who bought this product!'

From the Aerosoft web site (Las Vegas X entry):

'Night textures: Of course we know that night textures are important for Las Vegas. Therefore our developer has spend some time researching if we can make an exception for this single city: We can!

A free update with night textures will be published until end of March 2011 for everyone who bought this product!'

Well I downloaded what I think is the night Textures but I dont know how to put them in because it doesnt come with any instructions. Any help here would be appreciated.

Marc

Well I downloaded what I think is the night Textures but I dont know how to put them in because it doesnt come with any instructions. Any help here would be appreciated.

Marc

Marc, there are no night textures available yet for Vegas.

They will hopefully be released at the end of March.

Hello Marc,

A KML file is a Google Earth file just for reference to show you the area in question for the scenery!

hey Shaun, Happy New Year to you and your family. Just wondering when they are releasing the night textures. Its a really nice looking scenery and I read on Sim Market's site that they are planning to fix this but I didnt know if they meant now or in March. Thank you.

Marc

A free update with night textures will be published until end of March 2011 for everyone who bought this product!

Never mind I think I understand it now. They will release a free update to those that had already purchased it.

Shaun forgive me but one more question. What is up with Madrid. You've seen my rig on youtube and 4-10 fps is crazy. Any fix for that airport or re-release to solve the problem. Thanks again....