Holiday Postcard

Matt_Smith

Yep the Maldives, beautiful. I was going to build a new rig. But the lure of white sands, light blue seas and most importantly warm weather kind of swung it :lol:

I'll be back at Andras tomorrow some time, I'll dish out everyones duty free when I get back.

Edit: Luke thats also the Maldives, subtle hint in the bottom left corner ;)

Did you fly this leg Matt? or start close by...its a long way from anywhere! ;)

Of course, I picked up a Hercules CMk.3 at EAFS stopped at RAF Akrotiri for lunch in the Officers Mess and a splash of fuel for Fat Albert. Then onto Malé International Airport where I picked up some Beaver for the holiday :lol:

Yep the Maldives, beautiful. I was going to build a new rig. But the lure of white sands, light blue seas and most importantly warm weather kind of swung it :lol:

I'll be back at Andras tomorrow some time, I'll dish out everyones duty free when I get back.

Ah... is that one of those instant-save-time-and-money adventures? You know the kind where they say "Fly out any Monday. We bring You back the previous Friday - that way you still have the weekend!" :blink::lol:;)

Happy New Year to all of you at Andras Field, from the Grumeti Mobile Tent Camp at the Serengeti National Park.

First image is the A400M parked at Kilimanjaro Airport.

On the second one you can see my AA-Club C152 overflying an small group of elephants.

Y flew it from EAFS to Lelystad(Netherlands) where , after removing the wings, it was loaded into an Airbus A400M.

Then, this one went direct to HTKJ, Kilimanjaro. Once the C152 was ready, the route was to HTAR, Arusha, and HTSN, Seronera, the main Serengeti airfield.

And finally to Grumeti airfield.

Best regards: Ramón

post-32311-078572000 1293922936_thumb.jp

This one is dedicated to you, Matt. Have a look at the advertissment just in front of my plane.

And I'm very happy now: my FSx dos'nt run Out of Memory any more(At least for the moment)

So 'Ill be able to fly on-line in the next days

Regards

Great pictures we sure do get round in the AA Club lol