And another few things from me...

Hello,

again I have some new screenshots for you:

Those first ones are for you DomeFromTheAir. As you have requested it is something in the US:

Departing KSEA for a little photo flight with a few passengers on board who want to see something from Seattle

bild1ee.jpg

It's rainy today and so we are at a very low altitude of only 1500ft for our cruise over Seattle.

bild2ed.jpg

Now we're on final for runway 34L at KPAE. In this picture you can see very good the brilliant graphics which you can get with FSX.

bild3mw.jpg

...After going around we're turning back to Seattle Tacoma Intl airport...

bild4r.jpg

And here I have a few more Images with a Cessna Citation Mustang at Aerosofts LGSR (Santorini):

bild5es.jpg

bild6do.jpg

And one picture I'd just like to share with you all:

bild7r.jpg

Thx for watching. More to come later

Emi

Hello,

[...]

It's rainy today and so we are at a very low altitude of only 1500ft for our cruise over Seattle.

bild2ed.jpg

Thx for watching. More to come later

Emi

Bowling shoes... nice to see them. I'm also sort of in an US-topic (auf gutdeutsch: US-Klassiker..) since a couple of days... ^_^

Btw, isn't it funny that Germans do infact talk to each other in English at an English forum? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Ja ist es, aber ganz ehrlich, mir ist es eh egal ob deutsch or english.

I understand both and so i don't care

Nur auf Deutsch the spelling is a little einfacher für me, because ich am immernoch schüler ;)

• Upvote 1