Airbux & repaint trouble need little help

Jetwings32

Ok, Now that I got my plane working good.. there is one more issue I do need help with that I haven't found yet.. How do I get my airplane so that when I load it, that it will load in a cold dark flight deck ?? I have arbusll my other ones so there off from the start the airbus x is the only one that is loading with starting its engines instead of being a cold dark flight deck..

I looked on FSX & within Airbus files but didn't see no setting to set it in the cold dark like some of my other have..

In the Vol1-InFSX manual you will find instructions on how to change aircraft states.

To find this move the view to the FMS (or more precise the MCDU) and you should see an ACFT STATE on Right Line Button 4 in the MCDU MENU.

There you have a choice of various pre-configured states, LOAD COLD DARK STATE being one of them.

I read somewhere that the bus remembers the last state but I am no sure about that.