AES does not find airports

• Developer

Sounds like a problem with your FS Scenery.cfg in combination with UAC (User access controll) of the OS. AES is only a sub-problem here.

You don't even have given info's about FS Version or OS, so we can't help more.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem, Windows 7 64bits.

It doesn't recognize TropicalSim LEBB neither Aerosoft La Palma 2004.

The problem is that La Palma 2004 was recognized before, and suddenly a few days ago AES Help said that La Palma airport is disabled/uninstalled, but i have it in the scenery library list. And today i've installed tropicalsim bilbao and it says that is not installed, but i have it in my scenery list, I can play in that airport, all is correct, but AES help continues saying that is not installed.

I tried to install de 2.09a version because I had the 2.09 one, and the problem continues.

What can I do to make that AES recognize those airports installed?

Thank you!

I don't understand where is the problem. I thought that it could be the scenery.cfg, I changed it 20 times, and finally I rested it to the default, leaving my scenery library as default. then I add some airports installed and it works but not with Tropicalsim LEBB and La Palma 2004 :S

I've installed a new airport to see if the problem comes with the new sceneries installed and it works correct, so the problem is only with these 2 airports.

I really want AES in my LEBB.

Please, HELP :(

• Developer

Can you check please, if there is a lebbx_jetwayplacer.BGL in the SCENERY Directory of LEBB

and the gcla_build.BGL in the SCENERY Directory and the sternenwarte.bmp in the TEXTURE Folder of the La Palma.

This files are used to identify a installed airport in all Pathes of active Sceneryentries in the SCENERY.CFG

Thanks a lot for the response OPabst!!

Let's see... lebbx_jetwayplace.BGL is not in the scenery directory of LEBBx

And... wow, all the files in scenery directory of GCLA are renamed as .off hmmm... i think this has been made by canarysim i'll try to rename those files as .bgl and then i'll try.

Thank you so much for your help, I would never seen those files without your help. Now La Palma runs correctly, but not LEBBx.

Is strange because I have Tropicalsim bilbao both versions Fs9 + FsX and I haven't lebbx_jetwayplacer.BGL in any of both versions, but AES recognize LEBBx in FSX, is curious.

Thanks for all!!:D

Opabst, is there any possibility to get that file (lebbx_jetwayplacer.BGL) anywhere? I really want LEBBx with AEs, is one of my most used airports and one of the newest so it would be great to have AES there, it will be much more realistic.

Thank you!!

• Developer

Contact Tropsim and ask why it is not there, it could not be normal, that it is missing, when you use the official product installer.