Gulf Air A320 and/or China Eastern Special Liveries

Rocketeer

Merry Christmas to you all!blush.gif

Due to the fact that we are all merry tonight and in the mood of giving, I`ll put my request out there this very night.

Would any of you painters be interested (have the time) to make a Gulf Air and/or China Eastern Special Livery?

Thanks in advance!

I seem to remember someome making the Gulf Air paint but it isn't in the download section ( yet ) . Might have been uploaded somewhere else ofcourse .

As for the China Eastern , I am working on one at the moment but it wont be finished this year as it is quite complicated .

Hera rae a couple of screenshots of the " progress " so far .

John

Thx for the information!

Although I've searched the forum on a gulf air livery, no results popped up...

The China Eastern livery looks amazing so far, and it's just the one I had in mind! wub.gif

No pressure, the livery shall be High Quality and that takes time....

hey guys!

I have a Gulf Air repaint in the pipeline,

but it has been there for a long time, without progress...

I'm having exams in January, but I might pick it up and finish it when I'm taking a brake from studying.

I've already put too much work in that livery not to release it, but I also want it to be the best it can be...

I'll see what I can do, and in what time frame I can do it...

Lars

hey guys!

I have a Gulf Air repaint in the pipeline,

but it has been there for a long time, without progress...

I'm having exams in January, but I might pick it up and finish it when I'm taking a brake from studying.

I've already put too much work in that livery not to release it, but I also want it to be the best it can be...

I'll see what I can do, and in what time frame I can do it...

Lars

Thx for the effort guys!

I'm real happy about this!laugh.gif

I can't speak for Lars , but I wont be placing screens every time I add some striping or details , I only posted too let you know that there is a China Eastern paint in the making . It will de finished when it's finished , just be patient , or if any other painters were wanting to make this paint feel free .

John

I can't speak for Lars , but I wont be placing screens every time I add some striping or details , I only posted too let you know that there is a China Eastern paint in the making . It will de finished when it's finished , just be patient , or if any other painters were wanting to make this paint feel free .

John

I apprehend the situation perfectly, we've all got a life next to FlighSim.

By the way my previous post is, in no means, to put pressure on any painter or create any conflicts.

All I want @ the moment is to satisfy my curiosity.

We're all human right?! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Any progress?

Screenies maybe?

Yes, there is progress! I redid the lining on the fuse (silver and blue lines) and got all colours right.

At the moment, I have one more little thing to fix (line up between tail and aft fuse),

when that's done, I'll take a bunch of screenshots and get it in Quality Control at McPhat. I'll show some screenshots there as well, and here if I remember lol!

Can't put an ETA on it though, cause I'm in the middle of my exams right now, and obviously they take priority!

Yes, there is progress! I redid the lining on the fuse (silver and blue lines) and got all colours right.

At the moment, I have one more little thing to fix (line up between tail and aft fuse),

when that's done, I'll take a bunch of screenshots and get it in Quality Control at McPhat. I'll show some screenshots there as well, and here if I remember lol!

Can't put an ETA on it though, cause I'm in the middle of my exams right now, and obviously they take priority!

Very, very cool!

I hope to see the screenies soon and download it!

Good luck on your exams!