Christmas greetings

Merry Christmas Aerosoft, and happy new year.

May you continue with your high productivity and keep the high standards making our sim experience so much more colorful.

Thank you!

There are some nice new destinations for me in this thread... ^_^ Btw, this has got nothing to do with AddOns, I don't feel restricted to AddOn-airports.

So, I wish you a Merry Christmas and especially a Big Thank You to all de-icing teams around this planet.

:lol:

That's usually how it is here in NC, but this December has been very cold here.

Yeah what I just saw we are supposed to get some in the Sandhills and Fayetteville, Coast has got a winter Storm Watch

from what Mike Maze just said, but they have been wrong before and it all depends on the low tracking. I remember in Little Washington in

89 we got 18" of snow and it took me 4 hours to get to Wilson, I was right behind the plows, 264 wasn't finished and it was whiteout in Farmville, NC

the real one not to be confused with the facebook game. Once I hit Stantoonsburg there was the snowline and it was a real line, Hatteras had 4-6 foot drifts.

Let it snow!

Merry Christmas, Happy Festvus, Happy Kwannza, Happy Holidays, etc and anything else according to US politically correct guidelines.I am glad Aerosoft has Christmas on their site, so if I upset anyone tuff, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Yeah what I just saw we are supposed to get some in the Sandhills and Fayetteville, Coast has got a winter Storm Watch

from what Mike Maze just said, but they have been wrong before and it all depends on the low tracking. I remember in Little Washington in

89 we got 18" of snow and it took me 4 hours to get to Wilson, I was right behind the plows, 264 wasn't finished and it was whiteout in Farmville, NC

the real one not to be confused with the facebook game. Once I hit Stantoonsburg there was the snowline and it was a real line, Hatteras had 4-6 foot drifts.

Let it snow!

Wow! Four to six foot drifts in Hatteras! That was a few years before my time, so I don't remember that.

Merry Christmas, Happy Festvus, Happy Kwannza, Happy Holidays, etc and anything else according to US politically correct guidelines.I am glad Aerosoft has Christmas on their site, so if I upset anyone tuff, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

FULLY AGREED! B) Thanks for that, Aerosoft. This place is a breath of fresh air from the American "politically correct" nonsense. I'm a Christian; I celebrate Christmas, and I mean no offense to anyone when I say "Merry Christmas." Thanks for letting me say it! :)

Wow! Four to six foot drifts in Hatteras! That was a few years before my time, so I don't remember that.

FULLY AGREED! B) Thanks for that, Aerosoft. This place is a breath of fresh air from the American "politically correct" nonsense. I'm a Christian; I celebrate Christmas, and I mean no offense to anyone when I say "Merry Christmas." Thanks for letting me say it! :)

Latest update 7:44 am dec 25th 10

Latest update 7:44 am dec 25th 10

Awesome! And they've increased those figures since then. They're forecasting 5.5 inches here in Burlington. Y'all are going to get more down in Fayetteville. I'm jealous. <_<

Shout out to other NC guys! I used to live in burlington. No idea anyone else on here was from there.

Glad to see another Tar Heel on here! :) That's cool that you used to live in my hometown. I've lived in and around Burlington all my life (17 years).

Just received my copy of Rise of Flight due to me winning one of the Christmas contests.

I have never won a thing in my life and I was shocked to find an email from Shaun informing me of my win.

Thank you so much Shaun and Aerosoft and I wish everyone at Aerosoft and here on the forums a great 2011.

Richy

Just received my copy of Rise of Flight due to me winning one of the Christmas contests.

I have never won a thing in my life and I was shocked to find an email from Shaun informing me of my win.

Thank you so much Shaun and Aerosoft and I wish everyone at Aerosoft and here on the forums a great 2011.

Richy

Congratulations, Richy! :D I hope you enjoy RoF. It is, IMO, the most realistic flight sim available for the PC, and it's getting better and better with every update.