Christmas greetings

• Aerosoft

Dear friends,

Aerosoft is from origin a German company and while we now got offices in other countries, the base remains very much rooted in a German culture. That means that Christmas is one of the most important periods of the year for us. It's a time to withdraw from work and spend time with your family and close friends. To eat and drink and to relax. And many of our staff will do the same for the next week.

We just like to wish everybody who reads this a very peaceful Christmas. Enjoy it. But keep in mind that if simulation is your hobby you are lucky. There are millions of people who can only dream of something like that. For example the kids at the orphanage in Ethiopia we support. You are waiting for the PMDG 737, they just want food, shelter and above a bit of lovall e. When you do order something from us these days, do make a donation. Please.

Liebe Freunde,

auch wenn wir mittlerweile von vielen verschiedenen Ländern aus tätig sind, so liegen die Wurzeln von Aerosoft doch in Deutschland. Deshalb legen wir auf Weihnachten und die besinnlichen Festtage ganz besonderen Wert. Es ist Zeit ein wenig Abstand von der alltäglichen Arbeit zu gewinnen und die gemütlichen Stunden mit Familie und Freunden zu verbringen. Leckeres Essen und interessante Gespräche beim Genuss eines guten Weins stehen jetzt ganz oben auf dem Programm. Auch wir verbringen die kommende Woche unter diesem Motto.

Allen, die diesen Eintrag lesen, wünschen wir ein wunderbares Weihnachtsfest und viel Freude beim Feiern. Und bedenkt bitte Eines: Wir können uns glücklich schätzen, die Simulation als Hobby zu haben denn viele Millionen Menschen auf der Welt können nur davon träumen. So wie die Kinder im Waisenhaus Guder in Äthiopien. Während Ihr auf die PMDG 737 wartet, warten die Waisenkinder auf Essen, Schutz und Liebe. Deshalb bitten wir Euch, wenn Ihr in diesen Tagen Add-ons bei uns bestellt, spendet einen Betrag an unser Spendenprojekt. Vielen Dank dafür

post-43-042813800 1293093661_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

• Deputy Sheriffs

Thanks for the products you delivered to us within the last year, even if it was not so easy to fullfill the wishes of us, the users, who were sometimes impatient and then not so happy with what they got (like the AirbusX :rolleyes: )

But anyway, you and your colleagues did a great job and so

I wish you a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Guest Paul Düster

Hohoho,

to all customers, colleagues, friends, the UPS guys and all the quiet readers:

Merry Christmas

Enjoy the time and love with your family and friends! Relax and reload your power.

We will see us in January again. I hope you are having a really nice Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And dont drink to much - your Wife/Girlfriend will be thankful ^_^

Paul

Hello to all folks,

Merry Christmas to everyone that celebrates it and Happy Holidays to those that celebrate other traditions.

Have a very nice time and eat and drink heartily. :cheers_s:

Above all keep safe and well, and look after those who could use a little help this time of the year.

From your Customer Support Team Shaun and Thorsten.

We'll be around so it wont be that quiet, cant be certain of the slurred spelling though.

@

@\|*/*

*\***|*@/*

*\*@*\|/***/@

**\**|**/**

*\**@\|/**@/*

@\***\*|**/***/*

*\@**\|/****/*

***@*\**|**/*@***

@********\|/@*******@

_|_

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Frohe Weihanchten und gutes neues Jahr!

Let's look forward to a year of wonderful new products and a peaceful atmosphere in our community.

Let's also not forget those who won't get anything for Christmas. Do something good and have a nice Christmas!

Dear customers and fellow developers...

I wish You and Your families a nice Christmas and a happy new Year.

Enjoy the holidays togehter with family and friends and get safe into 2011 :)

post-7458-098492100 1293100545_thumb.jpg

Best wishes

Finn Jacobsen

Guest Tiziana

My friends,

Something to reflect on...

"Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days;

that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth;

that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away,

back to his own fire-side and his quiet home!"

Charles Dickens

Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!

Tiziana

Very happy Christmas to all and a special thought to those of us (like me), who have a loved one serving their country overseas at this time of year. May your god bless you and keep them safe.

Estimados amigos, clientes, compañeros, familia:

En estas Navidades, queremos desearles a todos Uds, unas felices Fiestas de Pascua. Que todos sus mejores deseos se cumplan, y que reciban un venturoso Año Nuevo 2011 cargado de salud, amor, prosperidad y muchisimas, pero muchisimas cosas buenas. Que todas sus resoluciones del 2011 puedan ser llevadas a cabo y que disfruten de estas fiestas en la buena y maravillosa compañia de todos sus seres queridos. Gracias por estar con nosotros dia tras dia durante todo el año 2010

A tous nos amis, clients, famille:

Dans cette periode de Noël, nous voudrions vous souhaiter un Joyeux Noël 2010. Nous espèrons que tous vos voeux les plus chers se realiseront. Nous vous souhaitons également une magnifique année 2011 plein de santé, d'amour, de bonheur et des bonnes choses. Que toutes vos résolutions de 2011 soient realisées et que vous puissiez profiter des fêtes à coté des vos êtres les plus chers. Merci infiniment d'être avec nous jour après jour pendant toute l'année 2010!

legoxmas1.jpg

Con muchisimo cariño para todos / Avec tous mes meilleurs voeux.

Alejandro Diaz

Aerosoft France / España

• Aerosoft

Time for a Christmas joke?

Santa got a new sled and needs to be checked out by the FAA. Santa is slightly worried to see the the FAA official carry a big gun and asks about it. FAA official tells him: "Well I should not say this but better prepare for an engine out at Vr"

• Upvote 1

Well.... Mid this year I only found out about the existance of Aerosoft, but what I have seen amazes me-the high quality products coming out one after another and the actual support you carry to customers has made you very tired so have a relaxing holiday please relax and see you in 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to all of the Aerosoft's team!

and customers

Merry Christmas to my fellow simmers and the Aerosoft staff! :D We're probably going to have a white Christmas here in North Carolina; I hope those of you who like snow will as well. ;)

God bless y'all.

How much do you think Fishel will say? See how he calls this one, I remember the one where he never called it and Raleigh got 18" lol.

Got the french toast ingredients yesterday its gone nuts outside. Christmas in the south before a snowstorm.

Merry Christmas ya'llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Here in Colorado it is a little strange with the snow - in our mountains we can measure the recent snowfall IN FEET, but in and around Denver it is dry and (relatively) warm...so, no white Christmas for us unless we drive up into the mountains.

From my family to all of yours: Merry Christmas and all the best of Peace, Happiness, Prosperity and Health in 2011!

animated_christmas_tree.gif

How much do you think Fishel will say? See how he calls this one, I remember the one where he never called it and Raleigh got 18" lol.

:lol:

...no white Christmas for us unless we drive up into the mountains.

That's usually how it is here in NC, but this December has been very cold here.