online andras access

seaportrait

First, I wish to apologize if my question seems trivial or irritate anyone because it seems so simple. Nevertheless, I recently purchased Andras Airfield download package to see what all the buzz was about. I started flying Sims when it were merely wire like figures on an amber screen. It is amazing how far this hobby has come. Anyway, this is my question. I wish to access the online version of Andras Airfield. Exactly how do I do this? Again, I apologize if this question offends anyone or if its way below your area of expertise. Many thanks in advance.

First, I wish to apologize if my question seems trivial or irritate anyone because it seems so simple. Nevertheless, I recently purchased Andras Airfield download package to see what all the buzz was about. I started flying Sims when it were merely wire like figures on an amber screen. It is amazing how far this hobby has come. Anyway, this is my question. I wish to access the online version of Andras Airfield. Exactly how do I do this? Again, I apologize if this question offends anyone or if its way below your area of expertise. Many thanks in advance.

Don't apologize, there are never any stupid questions :).

Here are the 3 simple steps to get you started:

1) Sign up with the Virtual Aviation Experience Andras Field's official online host (Min age 15)

2) Once you have been approved with VAE view this

video to help you get your pilot client set up and running.

3) Check the Andras Field forums, VAE TeamSpeak or live map to see when people are on line and flying.

I hope this helped, if you have any further questions feel free to email me Robert@Virtual-Aviation.org or reply on this post.

Regards,

• 10 months later...

That mean you are going to submit my name for VIP ASSIST :chairfall_s:

ROFL.... Took me 5 minutes to figure out what the heck you meant... then I saw the label on MY name... never noticed it there before. Not something I put there - I guess someone in Aerosoft...

ROFL.... Took me 5 minutes to figure out what the heck you meant... then I saw the label on MY name... never noticed it there before. Not something I put there - I guess someone in Aerosoft...

That long :D You never seen this thread then?? http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php/topic/48370-forum-changes-beta-tester-awards/