German Airports 1 – Stuttgart Intial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Two things I've noticed:

1. Maybe it is possible to add actual models of the planes which are shown on the terminal insted of only having the phototexture:

GAPEDDS2.jpg

2. I've also seen this trees placed on the highway:

GAPEDDS1.jpg

Hi

I bought your fantastic scenery but i am having issues loading the textures after landing..

I can see the shape of the objects but the light; building and ground textures are missing....they comeback after a while but it takes a bit for this to happen

Any ideas of what could be causing this?

Hi!

Primo, my english is very poor! I am sorry!

I bought this scenery from simmarket!

Yesterday, I flight by night (LEBL-EDDS) resultat textures night= FS crash approaching EDDS

Today, I flight by day (EBBR-EDDS) resultat textures day= FS ok approaching EDDS

I had the problem in scenery Munich, resolved with last update!

Is it an update for the problem (crash textures night)?

Thanks and congratulations to team German Airports for sceneries! :clap_s:

V1

• 1 month later...

Dear All! I need some help on the following issue: after deinstalling(softwareproblem) FS 2004 EDDS,I tried to reinstall.But just after the start setup launcher there's a message:FIRST DEINSTALL THE PREVIOUS version.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Kind regards, Erik.

Dear All! I need some help on the following issue: after deinstalling(softwareproblem) FS 2004 EDDS,I tried to reinstall.But just after the start setup launcher there's a message:FIRST DEINSTALL THE PREVIOUS version.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion!

Kind regards, Erik.

Hello Erik,

Please try the suggestion on the forum FAQ here.

Hello;

I just wanted to share with everyone that I resolved my CTD @ Stuttgart by relocating the start locations to over the runway instead of over the taxiway. I have discovered that over the taxiway start locations tend to influence large number or other airports located on the same bgl that the airport with the over the runway start location. i know it sounds crazy but for some reason my FS looks into the location of the start location in any given geographical bgl.

this resolved my ctd issues and may or may not work for me. I hope that the FS gurus may have a more technical explanation.

best...