AES 2.09a now available

OPabst

Hello Mr. Oliver Pabst, hello to all,

Thank you for this new version of AES.

I regret, however, that you have not included EGPH - Edinburh xtreme UK 2000. Yet you specify (P) Planed for future versions since at least version 2.7 of AES.

I also regret that Basle-Mulhouse France VFR is not yet listed, then you have all the elements to include this airport.

This leads me to think that you will help some publishers, like FSDreamteam at the expense of others.

I think a scene according AES will sell more than a scene that is not.

However, commend you for your excellent work and wish you a happy new year 2011.

Bonjour Monsieur Oliver Pabst, bonjour à tous,

Merci pour cette nouvelle version d'AES.

Je regrette, cependant, que vous n'ayez pas inclus EGPH - Edinburh xtreme de UK 2000. Pourtant vous indiquez (P) planed for futur version depuis au moins la version 2.7 d'AES.

Je regrette aussi que Basle-Mulhouse de France VFR ne soit pas encore dans la liste, alors que vous avez tous les éléments pour faire figurer cet aéroport.

Cela me laisse à penser que vous favorisez certains éditeurs, comme FSDreamteam, au détriment de certains autres.

Je pense que une scène adaptée AES, se vends plus qu'une scène qui ne l'est pas.

Cependant je vous félicite pour votre excellent travail et vous souhaite une bonne année 2011.

Hello Mr. Oliver Pabst, hello to all,

Thank you for this new version of AES.

I regret, however, that you have not included EGPH - Edinburh xtreme UK 2000. Yet you specify (P) Planed for future versions since at least version 2.7 of AES.

I also regret that Basle-Mulhouse France VFR is not yet listed, then you have all the elements to include this airport.

This leads me to think that you will help some publishers, like FSDreamteam at the expense of others.

I think a scene according AES will sell more than a scene that is not.

However, commend you for your excellent work and wish you a happy new year 2011.

Perhaps you're not aware that UK2000 sceneries have to be made compatible with AES by Gary Summons NOT Oliver.

So he is at the mercy of the developer.

So I think your accusation of Oliver favouring certain developers is rather harsh.

He favours those who have designed there scenery to implement AES from the start I would think.

And hijacking this thread to complain wasn't proper either.

Oli,

Seems there are some problems @ Oslo Gardermoen, I've attached a picture to show you. The last 'plastic roof' are not coming out to connect to the aircraft.

Best regards

Thomas

post-4907-025410800 1294151702_thumb.jpg

• Developer

Oli,

Seems there are some problems @ Oslo Gardermoen, I've attached a picture to show you. The last 'plastic roof' are not coming out to connect to the aircraft.

Best regards

Thomas

That has nothing to do with the airport, only with the dementions of the Jetway. The "Plastic roof" can not be calculated exactly, so it is allways more or less a "near by" operation. Wenn the jetway is smaller (lower) then it may connect better.

• 1 month later...