AES 2.09a now available

OPabst

Yes, they send me some files to make the airport compatible, but I don't know if they have released that already.

When you say some files, do you mean the scenery package or an update? The scenery package has been released. I just bought it based on it being AES compatible. If it is a update we need, you we get it from them or from you?

Thanks for the update. I bought 5 new packages today based on the 2.09 release.

Bonsoir Oliver!

Désolé je ne parle pas Anglais, mais je sais que tu comprends le français!

Je viens de télécharger la version 2.09 (pour FS9) et j'ai un petit problème avec l'activation de la scène de Bilbao de tropicalsim!

AES ne la trouve pas dans mes scènes installées. Pourtant, elle est bien présente dans ma bibliothèque des decors dans FS. Question: Faut-il attendre un patch de Tropicalsim pour la rendre compatible avec AES ou est-ce un problème de ta dernière version?

Pour info, aucun problème pour activer Alicante d'Eiresim!

Merci pour ton excellent travail et attend une réponse de ta part!

Bons vols!

V1

The way I understand Oliver, the guys at TAXI2GATE send him some files to make AES compatible to their scenery. They now will have to upload that update to their homepage.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking but I wasn't sure. I emailed Taxi 2 Gate as well. Their forum is a ghost town.

Sorry for all people, I am going to answer in french to him :

Bonjour V1,

certaines fois ça me fait ça aussi. Dans ce cas, redéclare manuellement cette scène même si elle l'est déjà dans ta bibliothèque des scènes. Redémarre AES, quand le message d'alerte apparait, valide la scène la plus haute (plus proche de 1). A partir de là, tu devrais pouvoir activer AES sur cette scène.

Amitiés,

Charles.

Bonsoir Oliver!

Désolé je ne parle pas Anglais, mais je sais que tu comprends le français!

Je viens de télécharger la version 2.09 (pour FS9) et j'ai un petit problème avec l'activation de la scène de Bilbao de tropicalsim!

AES ne la trouve pas dans mes scènes installées. Pourtant, elle est bien présente dans ma bibliothèque des decors dans FS. Question: Faut-il attendre un patch de Tropicalsim pour la rendre compatible avec AES ou est-ce un problème de ta dernière version?

Pour info, aucun problème pour activer Alicante d'Eiresim!

Merci pour ton excellent travail et attend une réponse de ta part!

Bons vols!

V1

Sorry for all people, I am going to answer in french to him :

Bonjour V1,

certaines fois ça me fait ça aussi. Dans ce cas, redéclare manuellement cette scène même si elle l'est déjà dans ta bibliothèque des scènes. Redémarre AES, quand le message d'alerte apparait, valide la scène la plus haute (plus proche de 1). A partir de là, tu devrais pouvoir activer AES sur cette scène.

Amitiés,

Charles.

Hello Charles & V1,

what I understood from V1's post he has had a problem with the activation of Bilbao in AES 2.09.

Could you pls translate your solution in English here?

I have the same problem with activation. AES does not show up LEBB in its installed airport list. I also had to activate Bilbao manually in FS9. Maybe there is the problem, it's a bit tricky in win7 64.

Thanks for any reply!

cheers,

Axel

Hello Charles & V1,

what I understood from V1's post he has had a problem with the activation of Bilbao in AES 2.09.

Could you pls translate your solution in English here?

I have the same problem with activation. AES does not show up LEBB in its installed airport list. I also had to activate Bilbao manually in FS9. Maybe there is the problem, it's a bit tricky in win7 64.

Thanks for any reply!

cheers,

Axel

Hello!

I also have activated the scenery Bilbao manually in FS9 and unfortunately it didn't work. I have windows XP. I think that the problem is comming from soft AES or from the scenery!

Oliver, please HELP US :(

Thanks in advance!

V1

PS: My gf just helped me to translate that in english!Thanks to my Gf :wub:

@Axel H!

I just find the solution for FS9 : i've deleted the scenery from my PC, then I have reloaded the last version which was in my Simmarket's account. I have activated it manually and AES did recognize it.

Hopefully it will work also for you.

In the meantime, I wish to all virtual pilots as well as to the team of Aerosoft a merry Christmas and a happy New Year :hello-bye_s:

V1

@Axel H!

I just find the solution for FS9 : i've deleted the scenery from my PC, then I have reloaded the last version which was in my Simmarket's account. I have activated it manually and AES did recognize it.

Hopefully it will work also for you.

In the meantime, I wish to all virtual pilots as well as to the team of Aerosoft a merry Christmas and a happy New Year :hello-bye_s:

V1

Yes that's it!

Thanks for your replies, I downloaded the whole installer 1.1 from simmarket and now AES finds LEBB.

:-)

Kind regards and have a nice Christmas with many gifts!

Hello

Merry Christmas to you all.

Many thanks for AES to Billund (EKBI) in Denmark.

First airport in Denmark with AES.

But wheni started AES in EKBI I've noticed that maybe it is an error between the Jetway and which folds out to the aircraft door?

See the attached photo.

Happy holidays to all :)

Merry Christmas from snowy and cold Denmark.

Dennis

post-18182-058926300 1293152327_thumb.pn

Hi all,

I think the mentioned problem with the Jetway in Billund is related to night textures. During the day, all is fine. In the dark, you get a strange Jetway where you can look through. If I switch off AES for Billund, the Jetway is fine during day and night.

I hope there will be a fix soon.

Rogier.

• Developer

Hi all,

I think the mentioned problem with the Jetway in Billund is related to night textures. During the day, all is fine. In the dark, you get a strange Jetway where you can look through. If I switch off AES for Billund, the Jetway is fine during day and night.

I hope there will be a fix soon.

Rogier.

I have checked AES for Billund in both FS with the actual Scenery Version and I could not see any problems with the textures at day or night. Do you use the DX10 preview modus?

Hi Oliver,

I use FS9, so no DX10 preview.

I have attached some pictures that makes it more clear, I hope. I use AES at a lot of airports, but have never seen this before on other airports. So very strange.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks, Rogier.

Order of pics: With AES day, with AES night, without AES night

post-36495-058261600 1293563926_thumb.jp

post-36495-038061700 1293563938_thumb.jp

post-36495-059572600 1293563947_thumb.jp