I am modelling BAE146

ordinarysimmer

So i have pulled myself together to model the Avro ARJ, allthough i have only started on the easiest part, the Overhead panel...for a first project it looks pretty good, 90% of the ovhd panel is 3D. still alot more work to do on it though.

To do this i am using 3D Studio Max.... i want to ask quite a few questions...but first, here are some pics.

Overhead1.jpg

Overhead2.jpg

Like i said, this is still very early...so no proper textures or the gauges are on there yet, but when and if i ever finish the BAE146...Everything will be 3D, there will be no 2D gauges or buttons or anything.

So here are now some questions... for someone who will give me an honest answer like Mathijs Kok

Is this good for a start?

How can i make it so when i click on one of the switches...they change position? i know how to animate but just like...when it is eventually into FS...i want to click a button and see it move?

Thanks everyone that helps me

Regards

Darren

• Upvote 3