London City X v1.30

AdrianB

Hi Guys -

I have just installed VFR London X 1.20, then immediatly updated to 1.30.

The runways are showing as 09/27 on the ground in FSX, which is fine.

However, the FSX Map is still showing them as the older 10/28, as is FS Commander (after a scenery refresh).

Obviously i have done something wrong when installing.

I dont have any other scenery in that area (apart from Heathrow)

Would someone please help me out?

Thank you for your time! :)

Have not flown around the scenery area since I re-installed. Will take a look later today and get back to you on my findings. Shaun may well jump in before I get a chance...

Edited 09:00 22/12 - Had a look and I get the same as you. Runways have correct markings but unless there is an update by someone for FSX then the Map will remain 10/28. As to FSC then I would have assumed that the developer(s) would have corrected this as FSC9 has not been out long whereas the data for EGLC is quite old!

Edited 09:00 22/12 - Had a look and I get the same as you. Runways have correct markings but unless there is an update by someone for FSX then the Map will remain 10/28. As to FSC then I would have assumed that the developer(s) would have corrected this as FSC9 has not been out long whereas the data for EGLC is quite old!

Thanks for your input - im wondering if this will affect ILS landings?

It shouldn't do, not tried it for a while. What aircraft do you use and also do you use Navigraph AIRAC cycles? Can't see you having any issues, just double check ILS frequency and bearing along with GS path and if all is OK then you should be fine.

It shouldn't do, not tried it for a while. What aircraft do you use and also do you use Navigraph AIRAC cycles? Can't see you having any issues, just double check ILS frequency and bearing along with GS path and if all is OK then you should be fine.

Cool thanks.

Yep, i keep my AIRAC up to date regularly from Navigraph. My main aircraft is from PMDG (not that im trying to land a 747 at EGLC!), but the J41.