Misalignment of Catering Truck

Starman

Hi

Wondering if anyone could help me resolve a small issue.

Configured the iFly 737-800 with AES. Everything fine except that the forward catering truck is misaligned to the starboard forward cabin door.

iFly2.png

iFly1.png

Many thanks

Terry.S

The reason for that misalignment is that you cannot configurate the starboardside doors, because AES automatically takes the data from the portside. You will now notice that the starboardside doors of the 737 are not directly ahead of the portside doors and thats by the catering vehicle is misaligned

The reason for that misalignment is that you cannot configurate the starboardside doors, because AES automatically takes the data from the portside. You will now notice that the starboardside doors of the 737 are not directly ahead of the portside doors and thats by the catering vehicle is misaligned

Thank you Delta777 for the reply. I was wondering if that was the case but just needed to check.

Many thanks

Terry.S

Must be something to do with your iFly model, Terry. I fly the default 737 and have no alignment issues.

Hi Bruce.

I have checked the alignment across the top of the fuselage and the forward cabin doors on the iFly are offset to each other. The starboard side front cabin door is more forward than the port side door and as you say, the default boeing does not have any misalignment issues as both forward cabin doors are directly adjacent to each other.

Is this something that perhaps could be addressed at some point in the future to perhaps be able to change part of the config for different type a/c?

Many thanks

Terry.S

• 9 months later...
Guest vadriver

team

a quick question on the IFly catering but a little off topic.

the rear service door can not be opened & it looks a tad "quirky" when the caterer delivers to a closed door.

is there a way to stop the 2nd AES catering van delivering / showing.

regards

john

• Developer

team

a quick question on the IFly catering but a little off topic.

the rear service door can not be opened & it looks a tad "quirky" when the caterer delivers to a closed door.

is there a way to stop the 2nd AES catering van delivering / showing.

regards

john

No, because then you will lost the Stair on the other side too. But I think that is a minor issue, when the door could not open, in some area it's need to have a littlebit fantasy.