No TCAS

Chris_327

Hi everyone,

Since updating to 1.22, I've found that TCAS no longer seems to work. I only fly offline i.e. I don't use VATSIM or IVAO etc. I have default AI almost switched off, but use WOAI packages so my sky is pretty much full.

No matter what happens, I don't receive any TCAS messages. I can be ridiculous close to the AI to the point where FSX ATC gives me the Traffic Alert message, but TCAS stays quiet! Anyone else experiencing this?

Chris

Same here. I fly online and have gotten pretty close to traffic, but no peep from the TCAS.

this problem has been since the first day of release but nothing happnes from aerosoft side.it´s really sad to pronounce a addon "perfect for online flying" with such a bug and then give no solution or support as on many other bugs too. there´s no support for this airbus x since several weeks now. this is a true shame and simply a no go for a company as aerosoft claims to be.

• Upvote 1

I managed to fix my problem, was down to a silly mistake. Selecting cold and dark turns TCAS off, and I forgot to turn it back on!

cool, but tcas is not working for online traffic like vatsim or ivao...but aerosoft is looking for it...unfortunatley since september as you can read here: http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=38157

1/4 year later...still looking? cool support.

• Upvote 2