Barecelona X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

• 2 months later...

Hello Sahun, I'd need your help please, I just bought the mega airport of Barcelona ( Wich is my city) I'm feel so happy with that but I have a problem, I'm unable to attaching the finger to the aircraft. Ussually, I pull Contrl+J, and then the finger starts walking until main door. Might you give me an idea where is the solve?

I looking forward your answer.

Thank you very much.

Hello Sahun, I'd need your help please, I just bought the mega airport of Barcelona ( Wich is my city) I'm feel so happy with that but I have a problem, I'm unable to attaching the finger to the aircraft. Ussually, I pull Contrl+J, and then the finger starts walking until main door. Might you give me an idea where is the solve?

I looking forward your answer.

Thank you very much.

Unless the 3rd party has specifically made moving Jetways then they wont move.

You could take a look at AES though as this product can resolve such issues with AES compatible airports.

• 2 weeks later...

Unless the 3rd party has specifically made moving Jetways then they wont move.

You could take a look at AES though as this product can resolve such issues with AES compatible airports.

Thanks a lot, Sahun. I will be patient waiting for good news about that.