Barecelona X Initial Release Issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Shaun.

Please disregard my post. I've just found that I needed to activate the software twice. Once on installation and secondly within the seperate launcher! I've just run the Aerosoft launcher and activated Barcelona X and there they were!

Mike

Downloaded accidently BarcelonaX for FS9 and installed it on my FSX SP2 with UTX. And...it worked just fine. Today I installed the FSX-version. Of course the scenery is beautiful as all the SimWings sceneries are. But I miss one important part compared to the FS9-version: the harbor with ships, oildepots and cranes is gone! In real live its in an impressive sight just before landing at rwy 27L/R. Maybe something for version 1.01? Or is it possible to use the "harbor- bgl's" and textures from the BarcelonaX FS9 folder? But again: thank you for this NG-version of El Prat!:rolleyes:

Hi Shaun,

another fantastic scenery from aerosoft.

Bit confused, can you confirm if AES is available for this airfield as the 2.07 shows FSX simwings Barcelona available but I can't find it?

Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks

Willie G

Hi Shaun,

another fantastic scenery from aerosoft.

Bit confused, can you confirm if AES is available for this airfield as the 2.07 shows FSX simwings Barcelona available but I can't find it?

Sorry to be a pain.

Thanks

Willie G

Wow, i can't find on last AES version too!

I put two bgl-files from the BarcelonaX FS9 scenery folder in the BarcelonaX FSX scenery folder: LEBL_puerto.bgl and naves_ex.bgl. In FSX Barcelona harbor has ships, cranes and oildepots again! Funny: the textures corresponding with these (missing?) bgl's where already in the Barcelona FSX texture folder.

For those who sometimes have a CTD using BarcelonaX and use WOA_AI traffic: delete/change in the Spanair package the following plane: WOA-EVAI_A320-200_IAE EC-IIZ (Vacaciones). The texture of this plane can cause a CTD.

Happy X-mas!

Hi,

Merry christmas.

I cannot activate the product. I'm wating for a solution..... I have a Micrososft error as I try to feel the Emial line, even with release 1.002

regard's

yves

PS : FSX SP2, Win7 X64

here is my error :post-31966-012643700 1293266892_thumb.jp

For those who sometimes have a CTD using BarcelonaX and use WOA_AI traffic: delete/change in the Spanair package the following plane: WOA-EVAI_A320-200_IAE EC-IIZ (Vacaciones). The texture of this plane can cause a CTD.

Happy X-mas!

You don't need to remove the texture, but convert it to DXT3 with DXTBMP or Imagetool. The fact that the texture is 32 bit is causing issues here ;)

• Developer

Merry Christmas!

I miss the green taxi center line lights when taxiing in the dark.

Yes, they are missing in FSX, will be fixed soon.

Btw: In FS9 they are "lighted" at Night, but there the "visual" case part is not shown at day (which is in FSX), also fixed soon.

• 1 month later...

(SORRY, I POSTED THIS BY MISTAKE IN THE FSX/FS2004 Sceney FORUM). I bought Barcelona X and instaled it in my FSX about a week ago. It is a great scenery, and I know it because Barcelona is my place. But yesterday I realized that since I installed it the SBD NDB station frequency 367 at LELL, Sabadell airpot, just a few miles north from Barcelona airport had not disapeared but now in the FSX Map it was showing as inoperative, without its name and frequency 0.0. I checked first that the reason was the Barcelona X scenery by taking it out of the Scenery list, and the SBD NDB was back and in goof health. Also checked with the enclosed chart from AENA , the Spanish airports and air navigation authority, updated 24 February 2011, and the SBD NDB is still operative. I hope Aerosoft solves the problem in the first update.

I have another complain which is more emotional than technical: The outside of the Camp Nou Stadium, home of F.C. Barcelona is an exact replica of the Real Madrid stadium. The F.C. Barcelona fans will never forgive Aerosoft for that.

LE_AD_2_LELL_VAC_1_en.pdf

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for your answer Shaun. I did not answer before because I had to reinstall FSX and it took me a while. I did not install your AFCAD. Where can I get it? Thank you.