How to contact with Simmarket???

Juan Rodriguez

Hello, I wanna know if there is a way to contact to Simmarket Shop, because two days ago I bought the Holiday Airports from Aerosoft, Cayman and Piarco from LatinVFR and Cancun 2010 from TropicalSim, I already paid for those sceneries, and 2 days later, I'm still waiting for the download links

Greetings, Juan

You will be waiting forever, they don't send download links and keys in emails because it's not a secure form of communication, I'm surprised Aerosoft do it to be honest. Click on the My Orders button in your Sim Market account then click on the orders to see the info you want.

• Upvote 1

• Aerosoft

You will be waiting forever, they don't send download links and keys in emails because it's not a secure form of communication, I'm surprised Aerosoft do it to be honest. Click on the My Orders button in your Sim Market account then click on the orders to see the info you want.

Sorry to say it Andy, but that's nonsense and you should not posts things like that. I just spoken to Miguel (the CEO of simMarket/simFlight) and they got no such policy.

Of course simMarket will send you the information you need by email, if it does not arrive there could be many problems (I just found out that a major part of emails to France is not delivered because of some stupid rule in a file used to prevent spam). But for sure it is not because simMarket does not send them. Just check your spam box, make sure you do not have some rule preventing mails being delivered to you. Just as in out shop you can always find the codes online there.

In any case drop simMarket a line so they can follow up on it. Just like us, getting emails to customers is rather important!

• Upvote 2

• Aerosoft

Hello, I wanna know if there is a way to contact to Simmarket Shop, because two days ago I bought the Holiday Airports from Aerosoft, Cayman and Piarco from LatinVFR and Cancun 2010 from TropicalSim, I already paid for those sceneries, and 2 days later, I'm still waiting for the download links

Greetings, Juan

Juan, if you need help with the Holiday Airports we can of course assist. Drop a post to support@aerosoft.com and consider that part sorted out.

• Upvote 1

Sorry to say it Andy, but that's nonsense and you should not posts things like that. I just spoken to Miguel (the CEO of simMarket/simFlight) and they got no such policy.

Of course simMarket will send you the information you need by email, if it does not arrive there could be many problems (I just found out that a major part of emails to France is not delivered because of some stupid rule in a file used to prevent spam). But for sure it is not because simMarket does not send them. Just check your spam box, make sure you do not have some rule preventing mails being delivered to you. Just as in out shop you can always find the codes online there.

In any case drop simMarket a line so they can follow up on it. Just like us, getting emails to customers is rather important!

There is no need to get all touchy here, I think we are having a breakdown in communication I was just trying to help the OP and point out what I know from being a long standing customer at Simmarket. I've shopped at Simmarket a lot longer than I have at Aerosoft and they do not send product keys or links to downloads in the confirmation emails, to say otherwise would be lies and I'm not a liar. So no it's not nonsense I've just checked over 40 emails for orders going back 4 years and not one of them has a key or a direct link to download products. The only link in the email is to the order within the store from which you can download and get your key once you have logged into your account.

If you do think email is a secure form of communication then just carry on oblivious, and by secure I mean some miscreant could intercept the email and get the product keys without the customer ever knowing, its rare but it's not impossible.

Never had any issues with ordering or downloading from Simmarket, one of several like Aerosoft and Flight1 left where if you have to reinstall you can get access to your orders and files at no charge

without being nickel and dimed like some other places.

Actually back in 2006 I was charged for downloading products again after the links had expired, you paid a nominal fee for 12 months of extra downloading, but fortunately Simmarket has now stopped this practice and all old downloads are now free, which is good and is something that Aerosoft has always done as far as I can remember :)

Hello;

I had to contact Simmarket about 6 monthes ago,I was locked out of my account for some reason,I sent an message to Simmarket ,using the contact form,and was contacted ,and the problem was resolved,it took a couple of days,as I recall.

Mark

• Aerosoft

Andy you wrote : "they don't send download links and keys in emails because it's not a secure form of communication" and that is just not true. They do send emails with codes (you just seem unable to receive them) and just like us they do not see email an security risk. The people as simMarket were not very happy when this appeared on our forums. We were also not very happy when you told customers we used unsafe methods of communicating with customers. E-mail is like any other IT connection as safe as you make it. Most email servers allow secure (encrypted) connections and hacks of mail servers are very rare indeed. In virtually every occasion using email is more secure then using an HTTP connection.

Simply said, if you buy a product at simMarket they WILL send you your registration data by email, just as most other companies (including Aerosoft) do. And there is simply no reason to think those emails are not secure.

So are you trying to tell me that in over 6 years of purchasing stuff from them that I am supposed to get two emails per purchase and by chance the email with the keys in it just happens to be the only one that fails to get through to me everytime! I find that extremely difficult to believe.

Hello everyone

Well, after contact the Simmarket support, I just got the sceneries that I bought using my Simmarket account, thank you so much guys :)

Juan, if you need help with the Holiday Airports we can of course assist. Drop a post to support@aerosoft.com and consider that part sorted out.

Thank you Mathijs ;)

Hello everyone

Well, after contact Miguel from SM, I just got the sceneries that I bought using my Simmarket account, thank you so much guys :)

Thank you Mathijs ;)

Great news :) Enjoy. Actually I was digging into my order confirmations as well and all I could find was a link to my account (no serials and the link is HTTPS of course, not HTTP).

• Upvote 1

Actually I was digging into my order confirmations as well and all I could find was a link to my account (no serials and the link is HTTPS of course, not HTTP).

Thanks for confirmation Moshe, I thought I was going crazy for a moment there. I am also glad to here that the OP has now found his products OK at SM, not that that was ever in doubt. :D

Sorry Andy B... but every email I got confirming an order came with the appropriate Serial keys. The only product that didn't come with a key isn't suppose to. I can't think of a vendor where this isn't the case.Kind of standard practice, perhaps even an unwritten rule among vendors...