Spot Landing Competition ****Winner Announced****

Matt_Smith

Due to it being almost impossible to capture someone spot landing online (the aircraft just seems to drop the last 50' horisonally onto the runway) What Im reqesting now is that you do 3 landings with the follwing weather set

Coulds = few

persipitation = none

wind = 044 deg at 8 kts

Your landing point is the middle of the 9 on the runway. Once you have had 3 attempts post your videos of all 3 landings to this thread and the winner will be decided by who ever volenteers to judge :D

You have until 30 Jan 2011 to post your videos

• 1 month later...

I cant seem to do that...when i save it in Windows Live Movie Maker its saves a 3kb sized file..Witch doesnt upload to utube..seems i can only upload the original fraps avi file...and my 1st vid took 3 hours to upload. Just aswell we have a few days left!! :angry2_s:

Ok, so ive been uploading ALL(!) day.Ive got the 1st 2 attempts..will have the 3rd tomorrow...i need some bandwidth back at tho mo :rolleyes:

So here's the First attempt ( its in HD, and you may need to go full screen to see the touchdown..its hard to see but watch the wheel)

And the second.Please excuse the lovely smoothness of fraps....

Drum roll please............

Our winner decided by our judges is (I wasnt a judge)...........

Luke (maddz 737). Congratulations Luke. I shall get in contact with Shaun to find out how to get your prizes. Thanks to all who entered! Our next competition is in planning as we speek.

The judges decision is final, and I will not enter into any discussion about the Judges decisions.