How to use Advent calender

CPDST

Hi Guys,

How do you use the calender? When i click on either a date box or a picture within an opened date, nothing happens! How do I know which aircraft is on special each day? What have I done wrong?! wacko.gifangry.gifsad.gif

Cheers,

Craig Tatley

Craig, the only one you can click on is the box for the current day. IE today is the 16th, so clicking on 16 will open the window and display x image, click on that will take you to the product.

The chocolate is never that nice though. What would be better, open todays window, remove can of ale, open can of ale, sit down and enjoy can on ale

Hello Folks,

The replies to this post tickled me.

@Matt either you have a small can of ale or a rather large Advent Calender but save me one either way ;)

Shaun, with the current economic climate, very small cans of ale :mad:

Having said that the prototype for next years calendar is in the making, behind each door will be a full size 500 ml bottle of Spitfire. Now due to the weight of 24 bottles the common cardboard construction is a no go. I wouldnt be able to live with myself if there was to be a breakage or spillage! So construction instead will be of aluminium. Of course this additional weight means hanging from the wall becomes an issue. I fear that I shall have to do more research on this project, looks like I shall now be in the Cambridge Arms workshop this evening perfecting my plan.