US Cities X - Las Vegas / Area 51

Sasa

Can you add AI traffic for the area 51, like F16s end UFOs!

I don't play with adding AI traffic because FSX can only handle a limited number of traffic additions without crashes. I'm not sure but doesn't MyTraffic add some AI traffic there? It does add some military traffic to Nellis for sure...

About the other one: No comment.

LV_PreviewFull14.jpg

• Upvote 1

For the Grand Canyon there is a great free add-on.

I just checked this out for the first time. Looks like too few people know about this really, really good piece of freeware. Why adding a semi detailed Grand Canyon to a US City when everyone can use this? Definitely makes a perfect match with the Las Vegas scenery for some extended sightseeing flight in the area.

Bests,

Sascha

Guy, this isn't a combatsimulator, even though it would be a cool effect ;).

when I fly over this nuclear test, I do not see there. Therefore animited nuclear explosion with flashing light !!

when I fly over this nuclear test, I do not see there. Therefore animited nuclear explosion with flashing light !!

We should all be glad that there are no more nuclear explosions in that area. If you have a look at the pictures of people and cities that have been destroyed by nukes, you wouldn't ask for such "effects" anymore, I'm sure.

Don't want to offend you with this, just want to make you think about the horror of nuclear explosions. And it's Christmas...

So best regards and season's greetings.

Chris

• Upvote 3