Fireworks above the airpark

Tobus

Soo, i'm taxiing out for a cargo run to EDNY, when I see and hear fireworks above the airpark.

Now that can't possibly be because of me finally buying/winning/getting a plot-bid (because I didn't mad.gif). So, why is it?

@ toby

Can you tell me the exact time and date when the firewerk is working ? I thing the firewerk is only working on Andras Birthday. I do not know his Birthday and i do not know if the firework ist working at may be 10 pm or later, may be 12 pm. Is it possible to give me the time and date where yuo have seen these wonderful impression to Andrasfield. I will it see also.

But the next is: Andrasfield is for me very interesting, but it is for me growing not fast enough. It is very much sleeping. May bee all three or four weeks is coming one update and then it is only 2 more houses. That is tom more less. Go on more faster, or Andrasfield is dieing. In Summer i made some probosition for a supermarket. Now we have christmas and no supermarket. I have send to Berhard Rems some Fotos of Supermarket, but if it is better to send the fotos to Matth Smith, please tell me and i will do.

regards

Wolfgang

Hi Wolfgang,

I got your email and pictures, and have posted them in the directors forum, for discussion between all teh directors :) Then we shall once we've all had our say on the matter invite everyone else to comment. As you can understand with it being so close to Christmas we're all very busy. So fear not, you are at the top of our agenda

Hi Matt !

I do not fear. I only wanted to know what is going on. As you know in my real live i have a little supermarket myself, i think in reallife a supermarket is build in a few months. I think in computerlife it must be able to do this faster. But don`t worry, i can wait. And what is about the firework. Is it existing or not ?

regards

Wolfgang

@ toby

Can you tell me the exact time and date when the firewerk is working ? I thing the firewerk is only working on Andras Birthday. I do not know his Birthday and i do not know if the firework ist working at may be 10 pm or later, may be 12 pm. Is it possible to give me the time and date where yuo have seen these wonderful impression to Andrasfield. I will it see also.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 08:16 PM

I posted during startup, so it's above date @ time UTC+1

But the next is: Andrasfield is for me very interesting, but it is for me growing not fast enough. It is very much sleeping. May bee all three or four weeks is coming one update and then it is only 2 more houses. That is tom more less. Go on more faster, or Andrasfield is dieing. In Summer i made some probosition for a supermarket. Now we have christmas and no supermarket. I have send to Berhard Rems some Fotos of Supermarket, but if it is better to send the fotos to Matth Smith, please tell me and i will do.

regards

Wolfgang

To me, Andras Field is dying. There are a few hardcore online flyers (me included), but other than that I hear nothing about it.

I've decided that this weekends plot bid will be my final one. I'm happy flying out of EAFS with Andras Meridian VA, but since there is a world of scenery next to EAFS on my pc, I'll probably be switching to other regions of the world for flying. Andras Field started great and has lots of potential, but after about 6 months is is still not coming out of the potential phase.

Show more patience, Attractiveness coresponds with what AF has to offer. As this increases, I think that more flyers will be attracted. I've got my plot down there and will definately participate in the development. I think the problem is that some people who has put a lot of time and interest into establishing this community feel insulted and that that (without having opinion about each statement) has created a negative feeling among us. In communication it is important to be aware that it is how your opinions are perceived that matters, not what you mean. This calls for us to be gentle and tollerant towards eachother. Some statements here have been, in my opinion, to harsh and counterproductive.

I have been online flying with a couple of very friendly guys and intend to do so also in the future! Keep in mind that people are not perfect, do this on their spare time and we all share a will to see this project succeed and prosper.

See you all flying some day.

• Upvote 1

Show more patience, Attractiveness coresponds with what AF has to offer. As this increases, I think that more flyers will be attracted. I've got my plot down there and will definately participate in the development. I think the problem is that some people who has put a lot of time and interest into establishing this community feel insulted and that that (without having opinion about each statement) has created a negative feeling among us. In communication it is important to be aware that it is how your opinions are perceived that matters, not what you mean. This calls for us to be gentle and tollerant towards eachother. Some statements here have been, in my opinion, to harsh and counterproductive.

I have been online flying with a couple of very friendly guys and intend to do so also in the future! Keep in mind that people are not perfect, do this on their spare time and we all share a will to see this project succeed and prosper.

See you all flying some day.

I'm done with patience, not even a patient guy to begin with.

When sales of AF are good, and apparently a lot of people are "winning" plots, it disturbs me that despite all this, only a couple off guys are there flying the field online.

These couple of guys are usually including me. When I check the VAE live map and/or the ts-channel, it's mostly blank. So where are all these plot owners? Not online, that's for sure. Nor the unfortunate ones that do own AF but have not won a plot yet, nor are interested in one of them.

If this community is NOT about flying together and having fun on our "own" airfield and the surrounding countryside, I don't know what is. Maybe my expectations are horribly off, I don't know. But I do know that, apart from the flights I do and enjoy for Andras Meridian VA and mostly do online, I'm now moving on to all the other wonderfull sceneries I have in FSX.

Whatever this community is supposed to be to a normal pilot/player wanting to enjoy the product with other like minded enthousiasts, this just doesn't cut it anymore.

I'm done.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Haven't been simming lately due to travel away from home, but I am getting a new Vaio this weekend so from now on I'll be flying also when travelling. Periods of inactivity on this forum, in my case, is due to trips - not dimminishing interests. Think that may apply to others as well.