Dangerous Airports 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like a great add-on that will most likely end up on my hard drive sooner or later.

For the second part I feel that Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras would make a great addition. It's hairy enough with just FSGlobal added to the default version. And so far I havn't found a payware version of it for FSX.

Looks like a great add-on that will most likely end up on my hard drive sooner or later.

For the second part I feel that Toncontin Airport, Tegucigalpa, Honduras would make a great addition. It's hairy enough with just FSGlobal added to the default version. And so far I havn't found a payware version of it for FSX.

I'm sure this has already been done by somebody like LatinVFR.

Tegucigalpa was very nicely made by Latin VFR. So much that you could think the runway is sloped.

There is enough runways in the world for not redoing again and again other people's work.

And I am sure Aerosoft has still a good amount of imagination to find new airfields pearls !

Mason

Oh by the way, no more news scheduled in the preview forum page ?

Sorry, search dont work..:

Ehh, sorry but this still doesn't work. Is it my fault or is it the same for others:blush:?

It says "Error #10342 You can't say in which forum this is". (Sorry for the bad translation, the original message is german and says "[#10342] Es konnte nicht festgestellt werden, in welchem Forum dieses Thema sich befindet.".)

Ehh, sorry but this still doesn't work. Is it my fault or is it the same for others:blush:?

It says "Error #10342 You can't say in which forum this is". (Sorry for the bad translation, the original message is german and says "[#10342] Es konnte nicht festgestellt werden, in welchem Forum dieses Thema sich befindet.".)

Hi Emanuel,

Luke linked to some pics in the beta forum, which aren't accessable from "the outside". We will see if we can post them over here, too.