I know the airplane ...

Wow, I've read a lot about the airport - check out the film

and then the images above ...

It looks so real ...

Very nice addon Mathijs, very nice ...

(a must have!)

Regards

Holgi

Do you have an idea on the price already?

It looks very nice, but Barra Airport isn't very complex (meaning that there aren't much buildings which need to get moddeled) so i think that it isn't that much work to make it. (At least not as much as for one of the german airport series for example).

i would expect an price of about 10€, am i right there?

Emi,

There's more than just the airport being done in the scenery pack. I took a flight around Barra (the whole island) and the frames are great, even on my very under powered rig.

Emi,

There's more than just the airport being done in the scenery pack. I took a flight around Barra (the whole island) and the frames are great, even on my very under powered rig.

So does that mean that the whole island will be included in the addon?

And a few question: how big is the "runway" and does Barra have a tower or just something like the german INFO frequencies?

And does someone already know which other airports will be included? Maybe you can include Lukla also in the package cause it's also an dangerous airport!

And i'd like to see the runways included in this video:

Sorry for the german language in the vid but i only know the german version of it. :lol:

So does that mean that the whole island will be included in the addon?

And a few question: how big is the "runway" and does Barra have a tower or just something like the german INFO frequencies?

And does someone already know which other airports will be included? Maybe you can include Lukla also in the package cause it's also an dangerous airport!

And i'd like to see the runways included in this video:

Sorry for the german language in the vid but i only know the german version of it. :lol:

Yes, Barra includes the whole island.

http://en.wikipedia....rport,_Scotland Google is your friend and the pic at the start of thread should give you a clue about the tower.

Similarly, the first line at the start of the thread lists the included airports.

• Aerosoft

Do you have an idea on the price already?

It looks very nice, but Barra Airport isn't very complex (meaning that there aren't much buildings which need to get moddeled) so i think that it isn't that much work to make it. (At least not as much as for one of the german airport series for example).

i would expect an price of about 10€, am i right there?

Wrong, not fully decided on the price but it includes three airports, Barra, Burnsville (Mountain Air) and Matekane. I expect something around 14.95 or 17.95 Euro (including EEC VAT)

Wrong, not fully decided on the price but it includes three airports, Barra, Burnsville (Mountain Air) and Matekane. I expect something around 14.95 or 17.95 Euro (including EEC VAT)

Good to hear.

Do you expect to do more "Dangerous Airport" titles in the near future? (Without the waiting time we actually have with all the parts of the german airfields)

Regards

Emi

• Aerosoft

Good to hear.

Do you expect to do more "Dangerous Airport" titles in the near future? (Without the waiting time we actually have with all the parts of the german airfields)

Regards

Emi

Yes.

But there is no link between any German scenery and these products other then the Aerosoft name. Totally different developer group and not even the project/product management team is the same. Please understand that Aerosoft has many development teams and is not like most of our commercial friends that got to work on one project after another.

Yes.

But there is no link between any German scenery and these products other then the Aerosoft name. Totally different developer group and not even the project/product management team is the same. Please understand that Aerosoft has many development teams and is not like most of our commercial friends that got to work on one project after another.

yes of cause.

By the way, do you have any idea which other airports will be in the other dangerous airports sceneries?

Regards

Emi

nice!

I always wanted these airports on fs

but what about fs9?

regards

Don't count on an FS9 version, there are a number of FSX only modelling techniques being used in this (and quite a few that I've never seen before.)

• Upvote 1

Don't count on an FS9 version, there are a number of FSX only modelling techniques being used in this (and quite a few that I've never seen before.)

thats a shame because many poeple would have liked it a new dangerous aiport series.

• Upvote 1