To andras, Aerosoft, and Cfronze.

Flyer0161

Hello everyone, If you have seen the topic named "hi I'm new"

you'll know that someone was using Chris/ Cfronze's account...

It was me, I am a friend of Chris, and i got his user name/password

I wasn't thinking, and i posted a response to make him look like a complete asshole, i apologize to you all for this, i don't know what was running through my head, but all i know is that it wasn't me who typed that, something came over me, whether it be my parents having issues right now, or relationship problems, there's no excuse for my behavior... i apologize especially to, Gordon, Tigerclaw, And of course Cfronze...

To set some things straight:

I am a student pilot, I have been taking lessons since i was 10,

I am a member of VAE, soon to be resigned.

I did buy Andras field, and I had/have no use for it.

I am an ass who never should have done something like this to his friend...

I should have kept my mouth shut...

I can't say that I'm sorry enough... I feel absolutely like the lowest form of life for what i did... i would never do something like this, this isn't me... It's becoming a troubling time for me, there's nothing else i can do for apologizing, i hope by creating this thread i can set Cfronze's record clean, please place the blame on me, not him...

It's a terrible thing i've done... i regret all of this to the fullest

Sorry guys...

• Upvote 2

And so you should be sorry...smearing a valued members name like that..very naughty boy! lol...

Maybe just a joke gone to far...but you have put the record straight, so hopefully you'll be forgiven.

Although..this is somthing a true friend would not have done..but that is up to chris to decide.

i would slap you ..then call it quits...:D:lol:.

Chris - this does not damage your reputation here in my eye's, if thats any comfort to you :)

Gooday y'all.

• Upvote 2

Flyer0161

The only good thing I see here is that you saved VAE any further need for explaining WHY they dont allow people under 15 in! :excl: :excl: :excl:

At least give the guy credit for apologising eh, Ole? You never said anything online to regret it later?

• Upvote 3

At least give the guy credit for apologising eh, Ole? You never said anything online to regret it later?

Sure I did, but I didnt use another persons account to miscredit him..... Thats not saying something in the heat of the moment, and that you can regret - its a deliberate act, and, in my book, a very bad one.

I find it problematic to claim maturity and rage about the lack of possibilities to do something because of rules made EXACTLY because this is what happens if you dont, and then IN THAT PROCESS, doing something so incredible stupid and immature.

So sorry, I dont think that "Im sorry" makes it alright.

I would not either think it was OK, if someone hit me on the head, with a hammer - and then said - "oops sorry!" Might be old-fashioned there, but thats my view.

• Upvote 1

Flyer0161

The only good thing I see here is that you saved VAE any further need for explaining WHY they dont allow people under 15 in! :excl: :excl: :excl:

You know he was one of our more mature members even though he was 14 he was granted an exception years ago to be a part of us and that was before VAE was even started. So on that note he made a mistake, he apologized its over with now, so I think that we should put this all behind us now and continue on serving the people of Andras Field et al. Im sorry if this comes off blunt but at this point in time we are beating a dead horse on this topic.

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

I've just sent Chris an apology by PM. I will not however apologise to you I'm afraid. What I said to Chris in that forum is obviously intended for you, not him.

I'm glad you came clean, maybe there is hope for you in the future. I will let bygones be bygones, and hope you have learned your lesson and never do something like this again.

I hope you and your friend Chris work things out, and I hope your life gets better for you. If it doesn't then I sincerely hope as you get older you will handle life's disappointments with a bit more maturity.

Tony