Gauge error in Piper Cheyenne

Greg Goodavish

I just recently got a new computer that has Windows 7 64 bit on it as an operating system. I loaded up FS9. I tried to load the Digital Aviation Piper Cheyenne. I right clicked on the installer, and put the installer in Windows XP SP3 compatibility mode. I also clicked the "run this program as an administrator" box. I then applied it, and clicked OK. I then highlighted the installer, and right clicked, and clicked on "run as administrator". The installer started, and loaded everything just fine. I then started up FS9 and picked one of the Piper Cheyenne aircrafts. When I clicked on OK to load it up, I got an error box, saying it was unable to load some aircraft or software. It then listed the file: Gauges/DA.PA31sys.gau It then closed FS9. Can you tell me if there is a fix for this, or is DA Cheyenne not able to be used with Windows 7? It worked fine when I had Vista on my other computer. Thanks.

You know, you don't have run the installer in compatibility mode.

Oddly with all the installs I've done I've never had to "Right click > Run as Admin" to get it to work (UAC disabled, only user account, with elevated privileges.)