Can I get flying online another way?

GordonH49

Hi,

As you may know (Read past posts for info) That I am 13 and struggling to get a VAE account.

Just now I learnt that I wont be able to get one! And this has left me stumped since I now don't have anything left to do! And I am not happy that I have wasted this time and I suppose a fair deal of money. I have to be 15 becuase they want to increase "Proffesionalism" and I am annoyed because I can probably fly just as well as any of you!

So I was wondering if there is any other way I can get to fly online with you lot? I was really looking forward to this part.

I would really appreciate it! :D

Many Thanks

Gordon,

I'm so sorry for the stipulation. However, as the lead administrator at VAE, please allow me to explain; the rule is not only an attempt to keep things at a professional level (and is not meant to belittle your flying experience or professionalism at all) but also to make sure that noone is exposed to content that is of a mature nature. We at VAE cannot control what happens on our servers 24/7 as we have lives too, and the last thing we want is for someone to email us because their child was exposed to suggestive or inappropriate language/content. if you feel very strongly that none of this would bother you (even though our server is very well-behaved and we have no reason to be worried) or your parents, I would be open to making an exception, seeing as you have put the time and effort into posting on here and sending emails to Robert. Email me: evan@virtual-aviation.org and ill see what I can do.

Kind regards,

Evan

Virtual Aviation Experience