Livery Packs

Emi

Hello,

I'd like to know if the announced livery packs for the different regions of the world are coming somewhen.

They have been announced many month ago but i still don't see those livery packs somewhere.

Regards

Emi

When I and other Beta painters were preparing our paints for uploading , this was mentioned in the Preview section of the forum . Aerosoft were going to release regional packs for uploading with a self installer ( which would have made our work much easier ) .

Unfortunately when the Airbus X was released , comments were made about having to wait for paints ( after 1 day ) .as people needed these liveries so that they could fly tourists home and other excuses , so it was apparent that they were not prepared to wait . JanKees and myself decided to upload our paints ( at that time about 70 ) by hand and without an installer , so that meant that you ( the customer ) would have to install the liveries using CUT & PASTE for the aircraft.cfg entries and ofcourse ensuring you place the texture map in the correct Airbus folder . Another issue was that we couldn't check our paints in the final version as we were still working with an early Beta version , so we had no idea if any problems existed , one main difference being thye layout of the aircraft.cfg , but this does not affect the textures ( unless you put it in the wrong map , meaning an A320 paint in an A321 map and viceversa ) .

At the moment , most airlines have been covered for most corners of the globe , so the solution to your question is to download and install from Aerosoft or other sites ( most of the paints at OzX were made by JanKees and are already available here at Aerosoft - with one or two exceptions ) .

As for any paints that were not released , maybe sending a Personal Message to the respective painter will result in those paints being uploaded ( or not ) . To find those painters will mean reading the liveries topic elsewhere in the Airbus X topic thread .

John

EDIT : Livery thread is here - http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showtopic=31387

When I and other Beta painters were preparing our paints for uploading , this was mentioned in the Preview section of the forum . Aerosoft were going to release regional packs for uploading with a self installer ( which would have made our work much easier ) .

Unfortunately when the Airbus X was released , comments were made about having to wait for paints ( after 1 day ) .as people needed these liveries so that they could fly tourists home and other excuses , so it was apparent that they were not prepared to wait . JanKees and myself decided to upload our paints ( at that time about 70 ) by hand and without an installer , so that meant that you ( the customer ) would have to install the liveries using CUT & PASTE for the aircraft.cfg entries and ofcourse ensuring you place the texture map in the correct Airbus folder . Another issue was that we couldn't check our paints in the final version as we were still working with an early Beta version , so we had no idea if any problems existed , one main difference being thye layout of the aircraft.cfg , but this does not affect the textures ( unless you put it in the wrong map , meaning an A320 paint in an A321 map and viceversa ) .

At the moment , most airlines have been covered for most corners of the globe , so the solution to your question is to download and install from Aerosoft or other sites ( most of the paints at OzX were made by JanKees and are already available here at Aerosoft - with one or two exceptions ) .

As for any paints that were not released , maybe sending a Personal Message to the respective painter will result in those paints being uploaded ( or not ) . To find those painters will mean reading the liveries topic elsewhere in the Airbus X topic thread .

John

EDIT : Livery thread is here - http://www.forum.aer...showtopic=31387

Thank you for your answer, but it's not directly what i wanted to get to know.

I just like to know if the livery packs are going to come somewhen and if when. I know of cause that most of 'em are uploaded already but it would make it much easyer to if the liverys would come with an installer and in packs somewhen, so can any of the Admins at Aerosoft tell me if the livery packs are going to come or not? I'm waiting for them because it would make it much easyer, even though i have many liverys installed already.

But anyway, thank you for your answer John

Regards

Emi