Chompski

This weeks plots are AF75 & AF45/6

AF75= 35 euros

AF45/6= 40 euros

post-27132-025933500 1292005267_thumb.jp AF 75

post-27132-015860000 1292005282_thumb.jpAF45/6

"The reason why 45-46 is one house is that it is a wide and big house and

there wouldn't be enough space on AF-45 to place another one."

(Please note I only have the authority and the ability to post in the forum - I cannot change AndrasField.com- Aerosft have to do that- remember I am not an Aerosoft employee just a member of the community.)

If you are interested send an email to sales@andrasfield.com. If you are interested in more than one plot you do not need to send more than one e-mail but please make it clear which plots you are interested in- you can only win one plot. You can say an order of preference. If it is not clear which plot(s) you are interested then you will not be entered in to the draw.

If there is more than one person interested I will ask mini Chompski to pull the name out of the hat.

Please remember to add what the sign at the road side should show and if you want the hanger open or closed.

oops forgot to say the closing time - have extended it to Tuesday14 Dec 8:00pm UTC

Hi mini Chompski has pulled the names out of the hat (a wizards hat came with the pop corn although the film was Mega mind so not seeing the link).

Back to the point, may I be the first to welcome Frank Oberkötter to AF75 and Gerhard Urban to AF45/6.

Thanks to all those that entered I cannot send you e-mails to say you haven’t won due to time constraints but please know that I do thank you for entering especially those who put their names forward week in week out.

Hi mini Chompski has pulled the names out of the hat (a wizards hat came with the pop corn although the film was Mega mind so not seeing the link).

Back to the point, may I be the first to welcome Frank Oberkötter to AF75 and Gerhard Urban to AF45/6.

Thanks to all those that entered I cannot send you e-mails to say you haven't won due to time constraints but please know that I do thank you for entering especially those who put their names forward week in week out.

That links got me stumped too, how strange! Anyway welcome to the airpark Frank and Gergard :cheers_s:

Thank you for all the congratulations!

It was just my second choice, but I think it's one of the best plots.

Very close to the runway and a nice neighborhood.

I have to pay the first round?

Well, that's fair!

Do you like hot appelwoi (hessian national drink) ?

Hi,

thanks for welcome in the Andras Fields Community. :)

AF45/6 is a very large house. So there is enough place for big Partys and BBQ´s.:D I am pleased, which I won the lottery.

I´m born and living in the heart of Bavaria. So there is always a good cold bavarian beer in the Refrigerator for all of you.:beer3_s: Cheers :hi_s:

Greets Gerd

Thank you for all the congratulations!

It was just my second choice, but I think it's one of the best plots.

Very close to the runway and a nice neighborhood.

I have to pay the first round?

Well, that's fair!

Do you like hot appelwoi (hessian national drink) ?

Hi,

thanks for welcome in the Andras Fields Community. :)

AF45/6 is a very large house. So there is enough place for big Partys and BBQ´s.:D I am pleased, which I won the lottery.

I´m born and living in the heart of Bavaria. So there is always a good cold bavarian beer in the Refrigerator for all of you.:beer3_s: Cheers :hi_s:

Greets Gerd

Thanks for the offer of the beers I have never had hot appelwoi so looking forward to it! Cheers:bigdrink_s: