Purchasing from Simmarket

jmoss

The topic is one of my questions. I just wanted to make sure this included all updates. Also very important to me, is the FPS performance some users reported been resolved now if there really was any? I see it mentions on the product page that FPS is comparable to the default Airbus?? I wanted to purchase the AirbusX today. Thanks in advance for your help. Looking forward to this beautiful aircraft. Also the up and coming CRJ!

Warm regards, Jeff

Well, as usual I couldn't wait to get her and see it is indeed Version 1.22. You guys did a magnificent job on this Airbus. I don't know why I didn't get it sooner. I just fired her up on the tarmac just to check things out. The performance is extremely good so far. I hope to do a short run between KPHL and KBUF this evening. Great job again. I just can't wait to see the CRJ when it's complete. If it is anything like the VC quality and performance of the AirbusX, we are in for a real treat!

Warm regards, Jeff