Weeze X initial issues.

Shaun Fletcher

Not really an "issue" - but why are all gates listed as GA medium or small? I mean, they are meant for 737's :-)

Hello Bernhard

You could reassign those parking places to small-, or medium-sized gates, for instance with AFX or ADE.

Henk

Hi

i have q question to the scenery. Is it possible to open the chelter? There exist some scenery where you can open the hangardoors by take a special frequenze.

is this possible on weeze scenery?

If its not pleas update this, because this feature would make this scenery atractive for the military pilots. And Aerosoft have a lot of them, the most use your F-16 product.

Not really one issue, but can it be that Weeze is really demanding? Did  a flight EDLV -> EDLW -> EDLP in the F1 PC12 yesterday and the memory usage went from around 60% when I started the flight to over 70% when I took off. At EDLP and EDLW (both from AS) I had a memory usage of around 60%. When I was flying to EDLV the day earlier I had one OOM on final.

System is XP Home SP2 with 4 Gig RAM, C2D 6750 @ 3,2 GHz, 8800GTS 640 MB, USERVA tweak enabled, I normally have very few OOMs.

Anyway, great airport, really.

• 2 weeks later...

Heey there!

My AI Traffic sometimes get, just after their push-back and taxi clearance, the command to hold position from the ATC. This is while I'm standing at the apron, at a RAMP.

The AI won't get the command to Continue Taxi, but they will dissapear after 7 min or so. (I know thats normal).

Any one more got this Problem? This is sometimes, and only while I'm parked.

Example:

I'm parked at gate 1.

A 737 from Ryanair get pushed from gate 8 and gets taxi clearance. Just after push it has to hold position from ATC.

That's it, it stays at that position till it disappears.

Greetings and a Happy New Year.

• 6 months later...

I have installed Weeze X dor FS9 this morning & I have faced the issue below with the contact point.

2lu59pe.jpg

This happens in all taxiway & runway in EDLV, I dont know if some have faced the same issue earlier, I hope this will get a solution.

Many thanks.

I have installed Weeze X dor FS9 this morning & I have faced the issue below with the contact point.

This happens in all taxiway & runway in EDLV, I dont know if some have faced the same issue earlier, I hope this will get a solution.

Many thanks.

I'll take a look here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

Any news on my issue??

Thanks

I have checked it sorry and if you use a default plane you will see that it doesn't sink anywhere near the amount it does on your picture.

Even the default DC-3 tyres look fine.

• 2 months later...

Hi I have just bought Weeze from the download shop and when downloading the FSX version and all I get is a file called"download php" which downloads instantly so it can't contain all the scenery and am unable to open the download. I have an order no but as this is an open forum I will not type it here. BTW at the same time I bought Corfu X which I downloaded successfully.Can you please help. I have also sent an email to Aerosoft' Can you please help

Regards

Nixon Thomas

Hello Nixon,

Sorry about that, we have finally resolved the issue so can you please try redownloading from your account at the shop.

Thanks Shaun

I now have both products installed and running.

Regards

Nixon