Balearic Islands X

Chris_327

After view Mathijs's topic about the new installer, I decided to check my download store to see if any updates are available for any of my products.

Since I installed Balearic Islands for FSX, it has been updated to v1.01. I was wondering where I could find a list of bugfixes or updates for the latest version. As I've not experienced a problem with the product so far, I don't really want to download another 6gb, only to find there are only a few small changes, making the time spent to download it not seem worthwhile!

Thanks,

Chris

• 9 months later...

Just another question to Update 1.01.

I have the boxed version and reinstalled now on my new computer. I find Update 1.01 in the support database.

But for installation the installer asks for an emailadress?!?

Just another question to Update 1.01.

I have the boxed version and reinstalled now on my new computer. I find Update 1.01 in the support database.

But for installation the installer asks for an emailadress?!?

Then that normally means its for the download version only, you may find that the boxed version is 1.01.