Hi I'm new.

GordonH49

Hi,

I am only thirteen years old but very experienced and I know what I am doing in FSX. Is this legal? Thats my first question.

Most importantly though,

I have just purchased the Andras field software

Had a look round the area, but I don't know what to do now, I want to consider buying a plot but presumably there is more to the software than an add-on? Is the next step getting online or what? I would like it if someone could spare a little time to tell me what to do now e.g a little guide on what I can be involved in.

I have never used online further than the default multiplayer, no experience of IVAO or VATSIM! What is used and how!?

I've looked around various websites and all over this forum! But only found brief details.

I would really like some meat in terms of what Andras field and it's events are about!

This would be much appreciated!

:)

Thanks

Gordon Hawkes

Hi gordon,and Welcome :)

Is what legal??? :huh: If you want to fly online with the rest of the Andras Field community then you will need to do 2 things.

1st, got to this website and register (these are the people that we use to supply use with an online server)

http://www.virtual-aviation.org/main/ (VAE, its called)

it cant take upto 24H for your confirmation, but it will happen

Then you can go to the website, log in and go to the download section and download ''Squawkwin'' (you will also need the VIP package, this contains lots of models of aircraft,so no matter what you fly people will see you,in what you are flying)

You will then need to download TeamSpeak - This allows use all to be able to talk to eachother ( you'll need a pair of headphones with a mic(AKA headset) Pc World sells them for a mear £5

http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads&archive=1

Once you are registerd, and confirmed you can get the password for teamspeak from the VAE website

They also have a very good tutorial on how to set up Squawkwin ( but its nothing hard, extreamly easy ;))

So to get the ball rolling, sign up! :D

You will have lots of fun at Andras Field, there are event held every night of the week ( this could be flying to another airport as a group/war bird flyin's / heli's....ill give you the link to the events forum so you can see for yourself)

http://www.forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?showforum=313

Take a look at the Events forum, there also so more info about Andras Field there too.

Any probs or more questions just post them here..myself or someone else will reply ;)

• Upvote 1

I am only thirteen years old but very experienced and I know what I am doing in FSX. Is this legal? Thats my first question.

The child protection act states that groups cannot collect information from people under the age of 13 so you are legally in the clear my friend! ;)

Well, Just found out that I can't join that VAE because I'm not old enough.

So it is illegal to be 13?! Why didn't you tell me then?

Now what do I do? Have I just wasted my money?

Help would be appreciated!!!!!