concorde x

chalp6

hi please can you help i brought my copy of concorde x direct from flightsim labs they sent me a download i downloaded and installed the softwear when i go into fsx and go to concorde i only have the ba aircraf and when i load them i have no gagues or landing gear on the aircraft my pc is running windows 7 64bit with a intel core i7 exstream cpu with 2 ati radion 4850 1GB graphics cards in crossfire mode with 12 gb of ddr 3 ram and a 1 terabite hard drive so i cant see the pc being the problem please could someone help

Remove the Crossfire 2nd card. FSX is problematic with both Crossfire and SLI.

ALso HOW did you install? Exactly... Disabled UAC? Have Administrator rights? Install As Administrator?

Do you have SP2 or Acceleration installed?

Did you generate the license key file correctly?

Why are you asking for support here? Flightsim Labs have their own forum for support issues?

Firstly

Do as Simon Suggests. He's right about Crossfire.

Also. If you could decide whether you want the support from here, or from the FSL Forum (bearing in mind you bought direct from FSL so in this instance it really isn't Aerosofts problem) then we can start to get somewhere with the issues you are having.

Can i suggest that we continue this discussion over at the thread you started at the FSL Forum? http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/3394-concorde-x-not-working/

many thanks

Smiffy

Paul Smith

Forum Moderator and Support

Flight Sim Labs

PS: Apologies to Mathijs for linking out to our forum. ;)