PMDG Jetstream 4100

Rahic56

Hello everybody !

I recently purchased PMDG Jetstream 4100 software (rel. 1.10.1016), which I downloaded from Aerosoft-shop site. To make sure to perform a clean installation of this soft, I completely reinstalled Microsoft FSX and Acceleration, after a thorough cleaning of remaining files in FSX directory.

The problem is that the Jetstream 4100 software does not accept the activation code transmitted to me by Aerosoft at the time of purchase. At the end of its installation a window opens saying : UNLICENSED COPY. WILL NOT PERFOM AS EXPECTED.

The help of anyone who has already encountered the same trouble and could solve it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm running :

DELL XPS 710 w/ Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.40GHz - RAM DDR2 :4Gbytes - HDD : 2 x 160 Gb SATA running in RAID 0 + 1 x 500 Gb SATA - GPU : 2 x NVidia GE Force 7900 GS 256 Mb - Joystick Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

Windows 7 Family Premium Edition - 64 bits - Microsoft FSX Pro + Acceleration

RAHIC56

LORIENT - France