Iceland X Initial Release Issues

Shaun Fletcher

The harbor at BIVM:

(screenshot attached)

It has no entrance and the building on the left is in the mountain. Can anyone else confirm this? Or am I the only one?

Mesh complexity: 100

Mesh resolution: 5

Like Matt, mine is OK but, going by your screenshot it looks like you have another scenery area active?! Hence a conflict.

Well, thanks for confirming that it ain't a problem of Iceland X. The addons I use are FSGlobal 2010, UTX Europe, GEX Europe and Iceland X.

Iceland X Priority 1 is at 1 in the library and IX Priority 2 is at 2. I tried to help is with turning off UTX and FSGlobal in the library, but that didn't work. But I have to see that if it turned out to be one of that addons, I wouldn't want it to be solved by turning off a addon that applies to whole Europe or the world. It ain't that big of a problem that I want to affect other parts of the world :P.

I very much doubt its UTX or GEX Europe causing the problems as I use both of them also. Try running the UTX Europe program and then relaunch FSX see if that helps you.

I tried rerunning UTX, but that didn't worked. After that I fully removed UTX and disabled FSGlobal in the library, that didn't workt either. Than I diabled Iceland X, and everything saw normal (it looked like Iceland without any addons). So I reinstalled Iceland X, but when I turned Iceland X P2 on, it looked the same as before. And activate P1 didn't helped. So I installed UTX again and enabled FSGlobal and still have that problem with the harbor.

I'm not sure what you mean with P1 and P2, the 2 entries in the scenery library? They have to be enabled both of course, priority 1 first, then priority 2.

The screenshot you attached clearly shows that another addon delivers a mesh that does not fit. You will have to make sure every other addon is disabled if you test it.

Well, I got it fixed. I removed FSX and all the addons, and then reinstalled them. And now it looks like it supposed to look like. Thanks for the support.

Edit:

Yes, with P1 and P2 I meant Priority 1 and Priority 2.