I installed another airport with AES today...

No need to thank, Peter.Its always a pleasure viewing your pics. I went from fs2002 striaght to fsx...missed out fs9.

But everytime i see your pics, it makes me wonder :lightbulb_s:..why

Just outstanding.I also love the ifly 737 (or what i have seen of it in your pics,the livery really does it for me :P),but i checked to see if it was availible for fsx and altho it says it is on their website i cant find it anywhere.

:hi_s:

No need to thank, Peter.Its always a pleasure viewing your pics. I went from fs2002 striaght to fsx...missed out fs9.

But everytime i see your pics, it makes me wonder :lightbulb_s:..why

Just outstanding.I also love the ifly 737 (or what i have seen of it in your pics,the livery really does it for me :P),but i checked to see if it was availible for fsx and altho it says it is on their website i cant find it anywhere.

:hi_s:

That have not done it for FSX yet but they do intend to...At the moment they are concentrating on getting the SP (Service Pack)out for the FS9 version by Christmas :rolleyes: