• Aerosoft

Winter seems to have come early and strong in Western Europe, what better destination then the land of fire and ice? If it has to be cold you might as well see some glacier, right? We now have Iceland X available in the download shop and we are sure you'll love it as much as we do. The whole island has been overhauled and the highly unrealistic representation that MS done is gone. It's now as it should be, a barren and wild landscape, devoid of trees. But it sure looks majestic and flying the coastline you will see one great panorama after the next. Recommended!

The product page is here.

IceX_Preview_06.jpg

IceX_Preview_14.jpg

IceX_Preview_47.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ah ok, never used it, only flown on vatsim

Im waiting for host.. :)

Should be online

When not online anyone can/should just host an "Iceland X" game

but please keep in in the "Bush flying room to avoid the caos in the "free flight" room.

This addon is stunning. I have been flying around Rekyavik with the PMDG J41. With full settings I still average 18 FPS at that location. I couldn't be happier! It's the perfect addon for me!

Looks like there are three season "looks" like normally, one being for both spring and fall, one for winter and one for summer.

But check the manual and read about the season tool that came with the add-on. It might help you.

But i think Aerosoft did some genius season coding this Add-on:

Go to January and slew so high that you can almost see the whole island,(clear sky's) then turn to feb, mars, apr.... and so on., then you see how the island changes from month to month As a local resident i love this effect. I think it is really realistic.

And finally, Use real weather ALL the time. This addon is deffenetly made real weather in mind.

Looks like there are three season "looks" like normally, one being for both spring and fall, one for winter and one for summer.

But check the manual and read about the season tool that came with the add-on. It might help you.

But i think Aerosoft did some genius season coding this Add-on:

Go to January and slew so high that you can almost see the whole island,(clear sky's) then turn to feb, mars, apr.... and so on., then you see how the island changes from month to month As a local resident i love this effect. I think it is really realistic.

And finally, Use real weather ALL the time. This addon is deffenetly made real weather in mind.

Thank you KalliG. It works now !!!

I can start my Iceland Tour now ;-)

• Upvote 1