BT engine doesn´t want to do it ?? :-(

papabearflying

I have done everything as Rockitman describes here but I have the same problems so I have to believe this is a software problem. can it be? With the BM I have no problems but the BT motor on runs when I have shift E pressed down continuously :blush: can anyone offer help? Thanks.

O.K. speed below 100Kmh - Extend the motor - Ignition ON - set static source to MOTOR - wait until grren light is on - Fuel Switch on - Increase speed to 120 Kmh - Pull Decompression lever just like in the instructions und é Voila nothing / Garnichts !

Hmm bisher hat es jeder früher oder später geschafft die Mühle anzukriegen, also kann es defakto kein Softwareproblem sein. Dazu fliegen zu viele.

Also Analyse:

speed below 100Kmh

- Das ist gut, kannst aber auch schneller fliegen, das sstört den Motor erstmal nicht, nur den Spindelantrieb zum ausfahren

Extend the motor

- Sehr gut, sonst dreht der Prop so schlecht

Ignition ON

- Auch nicht schlecht. Ohne Zündung keine Explosionen

set static source to MOTOR

- Prinzipiell richtig, damit schonst du das Vario, der Motor läuft aber auch ohne.

wait until grren light is on

- Auch gut. Das zeigt dir nämlich dass das Triebwerk komplett draußen ist.

Fuel Switch on

- Den Brandhahn kannst du jederzeit aufmachen, das muss nicht nach dem grünen Licht sein. Aber auf dein muss er (vorne)

Increase speed to 120 Kmh

- Hier könnte der erste Fehler liegen. 1. Sicher, dass du auf metrisch bist? Wenn du auf 120kts beschläunigst, kann ich für nichts garantieren.

2. Wenn du metrisch fliegst, dann beschleunige doch mal einen Tacken schneller so bis 130 und ziehe dann den DEKO.

Bitte stell auch sicher, dass der Hauptschalter an ist (Der Motor sollte gar nicht erst ausfahren ohne Hauptschalter an, aber man weiß ja nie beim FSX...)

Außerdem schau mal nach ob du auch Sprit hast. (Nicht Wasser)

Und das letzte: Flieg mal da wos wärmer ist, Eis KÖNNTE Probleme machen. (Wenn gleich wir das eigentich mittlerweile ausgeschlossen haben)

Gruß Joachim

P.S. Das letzte update ist aber drauf, oder?

Thankyou for your reply, all the information I used regarding the start is from the Pdf handbook word for word, so if something I have said is not correct then the hand book needs changing :P I have managed to get it going since yesterday "one time"

P.S. it´s a good thing I understand German or your answer would have been of no use to me at all ????

So it works ;-)

And the manual is correct. Just handle the engine, how the manual explains and it works, as you can see now.

Regarding the German post. I assumed you're German, due to your last word "Garnichts" so I've written in German, as this board supports both languages ;-) If the answer was useless, I translated it, but you was able to read it, so no problem at all.?

Thats nice :-)

Please try to find out, where the problem was. It is always interesting to know. (I had a problem in the real thing one time where I forgot to open the fuel valve. Fortunately I have seen it while turning into final to a channel "runway". The parachute was allready off and I was prepared for the water landing, but I have seen it. -Scary...)