update on the Haneda Airport

Hi, i know someone is making a update on Haneda Airport, and the update will include the new runway, terminal, and a new Tower, but here is my question, can AES make it to support, once he release the addon??? cause that guy is just making the addon over the already existed Overland's Haneda Airport. but he is not from Overland. so can AES make it to support he's new addon, or he have to contact Overland first and get their permission, before AES can support it?

Hi, i know someone is making a update on Haneda Airport, and the update will include the new runway, terminal, and a new Tower, but here is my question, can AES make it to support, once he release the addon??? cause that guy is just making the addon over the already existed Overland's Haneda Airport. but he is not from Overland. so can AES make it to support he's new addon, or he have to contact Overland first and get their permission, before AES can support it?

Thats interesting info, I heard there were rumorer's about overland doing all the updates to Haneda airport hopefully its true.

Thats interesting info, I heard there were rumorer's about overland doing all the updates to Haneda airport hopefully its true.

nope, overland is not going to have anymore update on the Japanese Airport. that the reason why that guy is making an update on Haneda.

Overland is redoing Haneda.

"This is User support from Overland Japan.

Thank you for your mail.

Actually we are making new Haneda scenery includes new terminal and runway.

It will be a new product.

Please wait for an announcement

Best regards,

Overland Japan "

Thank you for your mail.

Best regards,

Overland Japan "

That's wonderful news! :) I emailed overland but didn't get a reply yet, I guess there getting that question allot lately lol :lol::o

Thank you for your mail.

Best regards,

Overland Japan "

really??? that a very good news

That's wonderful news! :) I emailed overland but didn't get a reply yet, I guess there getting that question allot lately lol :lol::o

me too, i email overland, and i didn't get the reply either