My Traffic 2010

myfran01

I recently purchased My Traffic 2010 (download version) for FSX and I had no problem installing and running the software--very nice AI traffic. However, I don't know if it is me or what, but can someone tell me why the ATC communicates with the AI traffic without calling them the proper flight names? e.g., planes are referred to like 747, Boeing 777, 737 and so on without calling them by airlines. that is, American 737, Delta and so forth. Is there a fix to this issue. I had the old version of UT and this software was excellent in this regard, providing a more realistic flight environment. In addition, I am looking for the flight board display just for fun with the game but do not see any settings or drop down menue for this to be accomplished. I know this is quite lenghty, but my two concerns are AI callsigns and in-game Flight Display Doard. Please someone :huh:

I recently purchased My Traffic 2010 (download version) for FSX and I had no problem installing and running the software--very nice AI traffic. However, I don't know if it is me or what, but can someone tell me why the ATC communicates with the AI traffic without calling them the proper flight names? e.g., planes are referred to like 747, Boeing 777, 737 and so on without calling them by airlines. that is, American 737, Delta and so forth. Is there a fix to this issue. I had the old version of UT and this software was excellent in this regard, providing a more realistic flight environment. In addition, I am looking for the flight board display just for fun with the game but do not see any settings or drop down menue for this to be accomplished. I know this is quite lenghty, but my two concerns are AI callsigns and in-game Flight Display Doard. Please someone :huh:

Usually I don't fly with AI traffic. Check the Aircraft details on FREE FLIGHT, select an aircraft and delete the flight number that was there and insert another.

The only problem I have with MT 2010 is that I install High Resolutions aircrafts, but when I go to fly, it doesn't appear any changes.

Greetings,

James Street.

In the MyTraffic settings program (communicator) look for an option called "update ATC sound files". I have MyTrafficX 5.3a Pro which is slightly different to MyTraffic 2010 so it may be called something else or may not even an option at all.

The only problem I have with MT 2010 is that I install High Resolutions aircrafts, but when I go to fly, it doesn't appear any changes.

The full resolution textures are already installed by default as far as I am aware, so you wont see any difference.