Stockholm Taxiway lighting

MWR

Hi There!

I've recently purchased Mega airports Stockholm Arlanda (FSX) and have a problem with the taxiway lighting. I have the latest updated version and the lighting patch installed but get this effect with the greens offset from the taxiway centreline light actual locations. Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Regards.

Mike

post-33097-036805200 1291467723_thumb.jp

That's a dissapointment. The 19L Localiser is slightly misaligned too but fortunately I've got AFX and could resolve that issue. Otherwise it's a very nice piece of work.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi MWR!

i´m also dissapointed that we never got the Taxy-lights fixed. I´ts basicaly useless trying to find the around in the dark (which it is alot this season in FSX)...

However might i ask what AFCAD file You use and how You resolved Loc misalignments in AFX?

- I wonder because imho all localizers are misaligned. - Im forced to disc AP everytime in order to land ON the rwy...

My AIRAC´s are 1012, and the loc heading for RWY 01L is 006 degrees dated at 25/7/10, but the AFCAD for ESSA has 011 degrees.. is that the problem?

Anyone please feel free to chime in and AS, if You read this, pretty please try and get a fix for Taxy-lights??

Cheers!!

// Henrik Owenius @ HMR VOR