Aerolites Falcon Repaint

Rockitglider

Hello,

I'm trying to paint the falcon and the fuse comes out ok but the wings and stab are no longer see through after saving the paint, I'm using FS Repaint from Abacus and Paint Shop Pro ver.9.1. It's all I can afford to paint with, can't afford Photoshop. I'm I using the wrong programs? I only aplying color to the fuse parts on the texture, I don't think I'm even touching the wings and stab. Thanks,

Edit: BTW I love this plane, it's really good for checking out scenery. Good job very fun plane.

Rockitglider :glider_s:

Hello,

I'm trying to paint the falcon and the fuse comes out ok but the wings and stab are no longer see through after saving the paint, I'm using FS Repaint from Abacus and Paint Shop Pro ver.9.1. It's all I can afford to paint with, can't afford Photoshop. I'm I using the wrong programs? I only aplying color to the fuse parts on the texture, I don't think I'm even touching the wings and stab. Thanks,

Edit: BTW I love this plane, it's really good for checking out scenery. Good job very fun plane.

Rockitglider :glider_s:

Hi There

If you just want to repaint the fuselage chose one of the other models and repaint the fuselage_T ,and fuselage_T_spec(if needed) in that folder , that way the wings will stay transparent .

Some Falcons are now covered with conventional fabric ( The Tedlar is quite expensive), that's why I introduced the totally opaque model .

I use Paint shop Pro v9 ....... works for me :D

Dave R