Member report and join-up thread!

Cag40Navy

Hey guys,

We ask Andras Fire/Rescue members and people who want to join post in this forum so we can keep it clean and organized.

***List of open postions***

Andras Fire/Rescue Vice Chief

-Ole Andreasen

Andras Fire/Rescue Executive Chief

Class I, II, and III Fixed-wing Airtanker pilots.

-Ian Pearse

Class I, II, III, and IIII Helotanker pilots.

-Chris Fronczek

Ground crew - Drivers for ground equipment.

-Swayze (Bombayduck)

-Sebastiaan Jansen

Ambulance Helo & Fixed-Wing pilots.

-Ole Andreasen

-Chris Fronczek

There it is! Take your pick!

I have the Jayhawk/Seahawk helicopter pack and the Quest Kodiak plane, including an ambulance version.....

Ole,

I absolutely love the aerosoft seahawk/jayhawk package though I wish aerosoft would release a new and updated version of it with a better sound pack an more realistic flight qualities

Unless the Jayhawk or Seahawk has a Bambi bucket, it would be of no use. (No offence) But the Kodiak may have a use. Well deal with Ambulance services later on once things get hot. Otherwise,it is mainly Fire at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Dear Gentlemen,

Seeing all of these wondefull ideas I was wondering if I could join up and strongen the team by applying for a possition as groundcrew. Haven't seen many reply's on this yet, so i guess there is still enough of place left.:D

Only one small problem.... Don't have any FsX yet,..... but do not worry,.. have it ordered together with a complete new "STRONG" computer that can handle as many fire at Andras as you wish. I have already been on FS2004 for quite a long time so adjusting to fsx should not me any problem ;)

Ojyeah, this willl be my equipment: the Rosenbauer Panther available at FlightSim Maybe an idea for someone at aerosoft to change the texture a bit so it becomes a real

Andras Airfield

- Fire and Rescue -

Would be starting duty around beginning of february as at the very moment I still have exams ^^

Kind regards

Swayze

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK...

I have talked to the firechief today. During the winter, not much have been going on, as Andras Field has been built pretty fireproof, and as for the surroundings, well winter is not a high risk period.

But soon we are going to have fire-drills, and when the dry season starts, we are ready.

And talking of drills and dry season, we could do with a few more members, so.... consider it please!smile.gif

Hey guys, its the Chief here. Sorry i have been absent and still will be for a bit. For those of you, i am a Firetanker pilot but because of the fires around were i am not letting up, i have been driven into overtime for it will be a while. While i am in my semi absent, Vice Ole will be taking of shop for a little bit until i am can obtain full duties again here! Fire season for Andras area will be picking up soon! So be ready. As for the hangers and stuff, we are working it out and designing one out of google sketch for use. I look forward to working with yall, but please do applaude ole for his work here too.

Thanks again,

Cag, Andras F/R Fire Chief

Hey guys as still the Air Traffic Manager of VAE im still around an was always interested in the EAFS fire department sign me up for a helicopter pilot position

Hey guys as still the Air Traffic Manager of VAE im still around an was always interested in the EAFS fire department sign me up for a helicopter pilot position

Sorry Chris for not responding earlier. This RTWC have taken up a lot of time...

You are now officially a Fire Department, Rescue Helicopter pilot. Congratulations and welcome to...wink.gif

sweet when are you guys implementing the Fire house in the scenery??

That is, what I would call "a good question" blush.gif The fire guys and Aerosoft are working on that, so I know nothing about when, where or how..wink.gif