Problems with My Traffic 2010 and Mega Airports

Tonnage

Hi guys, just joined this forum after reading some great help topics.

I recently installed built a new Windows 7 machine and installed FSX on it with no problems. When I had XP and I installed My Traffic, it would always be added to the Add-On Scenery section. However, now on my new machine, it doesn't show up. I see the MessageBoard and I know it was installed, however when I try to point the Add-On Scenery to the My Traffic Directory, it always prompts me to the child directory of 'MyTraffic', and I can't get further than that. I know that's a handful to take in, and I apologize, but if you could help, that would be appreciated.

Also, When I installed the JFK and London Airports, the JFK airport doesn't even show up! I see all the jetways, but inside is just blank, no airport or tower!

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tonnage

Hi guys, just joined this forum after reading some great help topics.

I recently installed built a new Windows 7 machine and installed FSX on it with no problems. When I had XP and I installed My Traffic, it would always be added to the Add-On Scenery section. However, now on my new machine, it doesn't show up. I see the MessageBoard and I know it was installed, however when I try to point the Add-On Scenery to the My Traffic Directory, it always prompts me to the child directory of 'MyTraffic', and I can't get further than that. I know that's a handful to take in, and I apologize, but if you could help, that would be appreciated.

Also, When I installed the JFK and London Airports, the JFK airport doesn't even show up! I see all the jetways, but inside is just blank, no airport or tower!

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Tonnage

The problem of the MA's airports is the DX10 support. On Customize Settings (if FSX), turn off the option " Preview DX10 ", and save the changes.